Part 40

I shivered . His hands were moving down my body , to my hips . He wasn't angry anymore , Or Maybe he was . I couldnt now . His lips moved towards mine , waiting hopelessly for a tiny respond . he was like doing apologizes for what he had done , few minutes ago . I didn't kiss back . He slowly pulled away , and tried for a last time , hoping it would change , brushing my lips slowly, bitting my bottom lip slightly . I wanted to , but a part of me was stopping me . When he understood that i would not , he flinched .

I was frightened . My palms were sweating as hell . The hotness of his lips was still on mine .

He was standing in front of me , with a blank expressionless face , without blinking .

- " Please Say Something," He begged , his eyes fixed straight on mine .

- " I have nothing to say." I stuttered , still trembling .

- " Okay , i understand, Sam. " He uttered , brushing his chin as he looked down . He was thinking deeply .

I took the chance to sneak out of his intoxicating look . i quickly went in The Club , blinking hardly because of the lights and smoke . The music was loud . Scream & Shout was playing . Everyone was dancing , they all looked drunk .

Zayn Malik's P.O.V.

I looked down and drowned in my thoughts for a moment .

That Sam is the most annoying girl i've ever met .

And i'm not saying this just like that , She made her James laugh at me when i was a babysitter , she humiliated me , i helped her many times and she didn't even thank me . She denied me many times . She's still . She's hard to get , she's rude , she's annoying , she hates me and that's what makes me love her .

But the thing that i don't understand is : How did Harry win her heart that fast?

i feel stupid . really stupid . It was also my fault : i acted like a d*ck with her , ignored her , was rough with her and i guess that's what push her to hate me .

I'm still that pathetic Babysitter for her . That day that we spend in the pool , kissing each others , looked like a dream for me .

That day , when i 'kidnapped her ' she was different ? She was mine , and know someone kidnapped her again . It cannot be possible . She is mine . That girl is mine , i don't care what will happen . The pathetic babysitter is saying it : Sam is mine .

- "Zayn! Zayn!" i turned , finding the origin of the shouts . My heart dropped instantly . Oh why .

Sam's P.O.V.

I pushed some shoulders to reach the bar , my legs were still shaking . i looked like if i just saw a gost or something like that . Well that's what Harry said when i joined him , after giving me a kiss on my cheek , asking me if i was alright . i nodded unconsiously as he started saying some random facts . I wasn't listening , just glaring at his lips moving and acting like if i heard everything . My head wasn't totally with him , i felt guilty for a moment .

That Zayn , that stupid f*cking d*ckhead just pushed me agaisnt a wall and kissed me , i started breathing heavily , to calm myself down .

Remembering the way he looked at me when i didn't kiss back , and the way he begged , looking almost vulnerable his 'Say something please?' 

I shook my head suddenly whispering 'No no no no ' 

-"And the cat jumped slowly as he suddenly....What no?" Harry smiled .  

-"Huh.. Cat?" i frowned. 

- "You were listening weren't you?" 

- "Yes." I lied, grinning. 

-"Really?So what's the cat's name?"  

Damn caught.  

-"Humm, Tom?"  

-"You weren't listening ,Sam." He declared coldly.I froze, not after hearing his talks ,But when i percieved Zayn , With Perrie . 

From where did she apear again?  

My throat was totally dry . 

- "I .. I need a drink Harry." i stuttered. He was staring at Perrie too.I guess he was thinking too 'From where did she come again?' 

- "Oh..Okay love." He smiled, walking towards the man in the bar. 

I percieved Perrie in the crowd, She smiled at Zayn who smiled back immediatly. 

I squeezed my bag slightly and sighed deeply . 

Sam calm down. 

Sam you need to calm down now. 

I closed my eyes for a moment , got up and started dancing like a fool, just dancing, to forget. 

Zayn Malik's P.O.V. 

Perrie smiled  

- "i never though i'd find you here." 

-"Ooh either," i tried to smile. 

- "How are you?" 

-"I'm good thank you.What about you?" i lied.  

- "I'm good thank you! This is James , My boyfriend." She smiled. 

I glanced at James and let out a 'HolymotherfuckerShitCrappyShit." 

JAMES? 

- "YOU?" 

-"YOU?" 

-"HOW?"

******