Part 47

Harry Style's P.O.V 

Perrie has left the house to buy some stuff i guess.  

i was creeping , on twitter . Some fans were writing something about us called 'Fan fiction' i tried to read one of them and realized with a lot of suprise that it kinda looked like the real life. The normal girl with 1D , Samerah.  

Weird. 

I switched off my phone as Niall went in .  

- "He is crazy! Crazy!" He shouted, pacing. 

- "What? who?" 

-"who? ZAYN. he kidnapped Samerah." 

-"Seriously" I chuckled. 

- "You don't believe me? Ask him yourself. Oh god oh god " 

-"Calm down bro, i know Zayn he will not do something mean to her " 

-'REALLY? NO NOTHING MEAN HE JUST KIDNAPPED A GIRL!" Niall screamed in a sarcastic way. 

- "He loves her don't worry." I smiled. 

Zayn Malik's P.O.V 

I had to do it.I will do it . 

- "Samerah ..Listen.." 

-"I swear god i will pay this Taco i'm so sorry i was hungry.." She blushed. 

I chuckled, It was the cutest thing ever. 

- "Samerah you can eat everything you want. Please this is stupid. i'm your .." I smiled.  

- "I'm your friend."  

- 'Thank you ... i'm sorry again For everything i mean not just the taco." She looked so guilty. 

- "Samerah, it's okay i said, no problem. Plus we will spend here something like a week , it's not a big deal, it will remind us of...That week end when your parents went to Malibu." I grinned nervously. 

That week end, when we had a drunk kiss. 

I saw her blushing . 

- "Of the old days..when ..It was easy." I whispered , brushing her hand  

She looked down, motionless.  

- "Where is the restroom?" She uttered shyly.  

- "Upstairs, first room , left ." I whispered, after sighing. Then she left . 

She left. Again. That girl is avoiding me.

I Can't .  

She spent something like 30 minutes upstairs. I glared at the half eaten Taco .  

I grabbed it and stared at it quietly .  

Then i put it slowly and put my head on the table .  

I sighed heavily, again .  

Then i got up unconsiously and walked upstairs , The restroom's door was opened . She wasn't there. 

Where was she? i was going to walk downstairs when i percieved her Wearing one of the dresses.  

- "Wow!" She giggled. 

I don't know why, it made me happy. I just stared at her. She was moving her head slightly, in front of the mirror, her hair was moving too . It made me breathless.  

But, naturally, her facial expression changed as she noticed me.  

- "Zayn?" 

Samerah's P.O.V 

I went upstairs quickly. My heart was pounding as hell, Zayn's Power on me i guess.  

I splashed the cold water on my face 5 times , grabbed a towel and left the toilets . I noticed the bedroom , where i was sleeping this morning .  

I was more seeing the details of the room . The bed where i was sleeping was a bed for two . I swallowed hardly and glared at the dressroom . Cloths. Many women's cloths. I dropped my jaw, touching the tissues. Some shorts, tee shirts, pants , dresses .  

- "wow" I whispered as i found a great dress. I wore it quickly , pulling off my Hard rock coffee Shirt and shorts. It was exactly my size, suprising.  

- "wow!" I uttered, staring at myself .  

i looked great . If you don't notice my ugly sleepy face.  

i felt someone's presence near me.  

- "Zayn?" My heart skipped a beat. From when was he here? did he see everything?  

- "Yeah." He smiled, he looked dreamy , His arms were crossed and his back was on the wall's room .  

- "You like it?"  

-"what?" 

-"The dress." 

- "what?Ahh this.." I blushed.  

I guess i didn't have to touch those. It's not mine. And his tone looked kind of sarcastic . 

- "I'm so sorry..." I was going to put it off when i realized that it wasn't the good moment .  

He chuckled, still giving me that dreamy look .  

Weird.  

- "You look great." He grinned. 

- "Th-Thank you." I stuttered. 

I didn't saw him decreasing the space between us . The tension was present . His body was almost brushing mine . His hand found slowly its way around my waist, near my back . I was sweating as hell . My hands were trembling . We were never that close, before. His face was too close to mine . Few inches were separating us . I couldn't look up and fix him . 

I closed my eyes weakly , and, Then... i felt nothing . The arm around my waist disapeared. I opened my eyes and found myself , in an empty room .

Zayn Malik's P.O.V 

* Stupid Kidnapper. Pervy Rapist * Niall's voice was playing on my mind. 

Now , he is absolutely right. What did i just do? Can i just contain my urges for a moment?  

Samerah, wearing that dress was more than a turn on . I walked towards her and acted like a pervy rapist i guess.  

I was almost kissing her , when i noticed her little trembling hand .  

She was nervous, i was scaring her . She didn't pull away because she is scared.Scared of the Pervy Rapist .  

I looked up, the nervousness in her face was noticable . Her eyes were closed and she was sweating . 

I pulled away, after realizing what effect i did on her and ran downstairs.  

Harry Style's P.O.V  

In the next part.