Part 23

he threw it angrily and stared at me deeply. 

i tried to stare at his eyes for a long time to look strong in front of him but his eyes were burning mine,so i immediatly looked down, motionless. 

He grabbed another cigratte and was about to shove it in his mouth,i couldn't help myself i whispered : ' Don't do it. It's not good for you." 

He stopped for a while , frozen ,then put it in his mouth and tried to find a lighter. 

i was still staring at the floor, not able to hold his hot look. 

he slipped a lighter out of his pocket.  

i couldn't stop myself i grabbed it all of sudden from his hand and threw it somewhere in the garden .  

I could feel that he was mad. 

Of course if you throw a smoker's Lighter ,and you tell him to not smoke, it would certainly annoy him Huh? 

But in couldn't stop myself.

No i will be dead i think.

he sighed heavily, trying to not look nervous. 

He didn't know where he should put his long hands , i could feel the pression. 

Can i just push him out of the way and run to a Taxi? 

I can but My legs won't . 

Jel.

My heart beats were getting a little bit normal when Zayn did something, making me loose control again. 

He touched my chin slightly then pulled my head up ,so Our eyes were really close. 

He stared at me deeply, speechless.

i think i'm going to Faint.

"You don't have to tell me what i should do." He uttered, still holding my chin up,he was really close to me,too close . it scared me a little bit. 

"Fine then. You can smoke. i don't care." i tried to reply calmly but i guess i failed because he grabbed, with his other hand my wrist and repeated : " You don't have to tell me what i should do." 

and pushed me slightly. 

"Okay" i stuttered.

Zayn Malik You need to understand something . How i feel now. 

i spent Months thinking of you, of how'd meet if we meet each others again, of the last kiss you blow to us when you were on stage, of the way you saved me many times from James,from the Weirdos in the street of the day you helped me to not get in troubles with mom by creating the Malibu gift story, The way you kissed me in front of Tv( i don't think this was true i think i was dreaming . Or i was drunk and imagined some weird things.) And after all this,when i finally meet you, you treat me like that? 

"Okay." i repeated, trying to hold back my tears.

i couldn't see his face clearly in the dark . Yes it was already dark. 

All i saw is the smoke leaving his mouth. 

He was smoking without caring of what i am saying . What a d***head. or maybe he is like thay because he has a girlfriend. 

He hates me now.

i started walking slowly as i heard his hoarse scary voice : 'Samerah.' 

i turned slightly, and found him a few inches away from me . He wasn't smoking anymore. The cigarette was on the floor.  

when i realized that he said nothing i turned again and continued walking. 

He suddenly grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear 

"Is it true?"

"What?"