Part 14

He quickly checked me out.

Finally. what was I going to do? If I had only called mom, why didn't I just stay at my house's doorstep?

He looked at me, motionless. I suddenly regretted everything. Why the hell did I come here why?

I just disturbed this guy that I barely know, his probable girlfriend was staring at me too.

"What do you want? Who are you?" she gave me a look.

I wanted to jump on her and slap her. I was hilarious. Who does she think she is? I'm here to talk to ZAYN not her, I rolled my eyes and tried to look at Zayn, my hands crossed, I think he noticed that I was freezing in my little dress.

"Zayn, Who is she?" the girl asked, she wasn't looking at me anymore.

"it's Okay sweetheart it's Okay I know her." he replied to her, she frowned, tapped his shoulder and left us, she went in the apartment, mumbling a few words.

Bitch.

Sweetheart. He called her sweetheart, he doesn't call me like that. I knew that he has a girlfriend. But why was he flirting with me? I hate this guy.

We were still looking at each other.

Speechless.

He glared at the living room and moved his head slightly, signaling to me to follow him and he sat on one of the sofas, I stood in front of the door, to scared to enter in the babysitter's house .

"Samerah come in and close the door." his hoarse voice scared me. I obeyed immediately and stuttered, "I-I'm this.. it-I mean

not..I-the house..the key...," I trailed off.

He glared at me and uttered coldly without even noticing my nervousness.

"We will give you pajamas and you will sleep in the guest room, Samerah."

He was too... Different with me. Not like before and suprised me alot, making me attracted and mad at the same time.

I mumbled "ok,"

He nodded slightly, got up and went upstairs, I looked around, discovering the living room where I was sitting. it was so lovely its style was so different, I think Pakistani. I liked it. At that moment, the woman that opened the door came again, holding a Pjs.

She handed it to me saying "The guest room is over there Samerah. My brother told me to give you this." she gave me the pjs.

'Your-Brother...Okay." I stuttered.

She just smiled and continued "Sorry for the way I greeted you, it became a habit to see some girls that Zayn met in the night clubs coming here to yell at him or some confusing things like that. Anyway I'm sorry sista. " She smiled warmly

"Thank you." I replied.

"You are living in the house where Zayn works?" She asked nicely.

"yeah that's right." I grinned.

"Damn he was riiight." She whispered.

"who? what?" I asked, confused.

"no no never mind. go wear your pjs. you are freezing." She blushed, and went upstairs, letting me into the guest room.

"Sweet girl." I thought as I started unzipping my dress with difficulty. I was trying to find the zipper in my back with lot of difficulty, a hand suddenly touched my back and unzipped the dress quickly.

"Fu***ing zipper open open" I groaned, annoyed.

"Here you are."

I froze.

****

Leave votes !