Part 9

Samerah's P.O.V

"What's happening here?" Mom said and her jaw dropped, looking at us.

Max pouted "ewww mom mom Aare Zayn and Samerah like you and dad?"

Zayn and I pulled away awkwardly.

I gave him a look that he perfectly understood saying *You're so dead Zayn."

"What are you doing ?" Mom was still shocked so was I. I never expetected him to follow me and push me against the wall like that. That guy is crazy or?

Zayn Malik is something worse than a rapist. Zayn opened his mouth to answer when someone opened the door.

James.

"Oh hello James. Mom I will explain later now I have some work to do with James." I said smiling widely, ignoring my moms accusation about earlier & showing James the way to the living room where we were supposed to work.

"How are you?" James smiled making my whole body melt.

"I'm good thank you." I answered as I sat beside him shyly.

I perceived Zayn, still standing near the entrance where he pushed me, he was motionless. Seriously what's wrong with that guy ?

Zayn's P.O.V

Samerah and James passed beside me. I felt like I was going to errupt. Yes I became a volcano because of that guy. I just hated him that's all. I wanted him to disappear.

When he passed beside me, he gave me a quick look of pity, if Samerah's mom wasn't standing next to me, I 'd do somethinh horrible to that James.

They started talking for a while, sitting on the sofa next to each others. calm down Zayn, calm down. Breathe in, breathe out.

"Soo Samerah there's a little party tonight in a famous club many school friends will come, I was wondering if you wanted to ..."James said to her.

I bit my lip roughly, Samerah say no say no say no.

"Of course I'd love to." She replied.

Crap.

"Okay so it is the Coconuts Night club it will start at 9 pm bring a friend if you want hope I will see you there "

James stood up and walked towards the door.

He was already leaving, Samerah was following him to the door. I hid myself in the bathroom and saw him leaving. Samerah looked so freaking happy, I sighed deeply and closed the door.

Samerah's POV

I felt like I was going to faint. James just fixed a date with me. I can't believe it. I started thinking of what I should wear .

"MOM!!" I shouted.

"Yes dear?"

"Can I go to a, little party tonight??"

"No." She replied firmly.

"WHAT? But I'm not a kid I'm old enough..."

"No you aren't. No is no.' she yelled.

What's wrong with this family. I don't care I will sneak out. I'm doing this for you James.

Zayn's P.O.V

9:01pm. I was in front of the Coconuts Night club, trying to find Samerah. I don't want her to see me but I just want to keep an eye on her.

I started searching in the dancing crowd when someone tapped my shoulder roughly making me lose my balance...

***

VOMMENT!