Part 50

"The picture.." I mumbled, super lost . 

Shit , Oh shit .  

- "Yeah the picture of yesterday.." She whispered, looking down .Her Little hand was still on my chest . 

- "I .. We don't Have Wi-Fi here , i will show it to you when we come back ." I smiled, stroking her hair gently .  

- "Okay." She whispered quietly . Words Can't describe how much i was happy when she reached my lips and kissed me slightly , smiling .  

That was something new for me , Just like if i just learnt how to kiss. She made evey kiss look like the first kiss we had. 

- "It's getting cold." I uttered as we pulled away.  

- "Yeah." She smiled, hugging me.  

Oh My god.  

I grinned & closed my eyes.  

- "Are You hungry?"  

-"No"  

**  

We spent something like 30 minutes speechless . Her ,  curled up in my chest , me , stroking her hair quietly .  

- "Zayn" I though she slept. 

-"Yeah?" i replied. 

-"I'm Happy." She uttered .  

-"I ..." 

-"I'm Happy , to be here with you." I felt her smiling in the darkness. That wasn't a Drunk Samerah, It was really her.   I was doing my best to hold my urges .   Wanting her from the day we kissed in front of TV , more than a year made the situation so hard.  

 - "Hm" She whispered, trying to find a good position to sleep on my chest . I bit my lip so hard . I was sweating too much.   

Calm down Zayn . Calm Down. Calm Down .

I hugged her tightly and closed my eyes.  

Samerah's P.O.V 

-"good morning "  

- "Huhmm" I groaned . 

- "Heey there!" He giggled. 

-"Ughhhh" I whimpered .  

- "Come oon!" I felt something tickling my nose.  

- "ughh what?!" I opened my eyes & found Zayn on top of me , tickling my noes.  

- "good morning there" His face was almost touching mine.

I  immeadiatly jumped  : 

 - "Ah! Good morning Zayn." He gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and got up . I blushed Slightly : I'm certainly looking like a Zombie Right now.   I ran to the Bathroom speechless.  

Zayn Malik's P.O.V  

She Jumped off the bed , her cheeks turned red . How cute.  

She ran to the Bathroom after giving me a quick shy glance . I chuckled and went downstairs , where i already prepared a Queen's Breakfast . I was so proud of what i just did, it looked delicious. I sat on one of the chairs and waited calmly .  

She Joined me 15 minutes after . She was wearing one of the outfit that she found in the room, the ones that u bought. You may ask yourself : How did he?  

I checked her shirt's size when she was sleeping . That's it . 

- "Good Morning " I smiled. 

- "Oh wow!" She Glared at the table.