Part 6

" you will be fired soon . as soon as possible . Malik."

he stared at me , kind of surprised then smirk on his face appeared again.

" we will see . Miss McKenzie oh i mean Samerah." he winked before leaving the house .

i felt like i was going to throw up . 

Why did dad accept ? i mean he can find some other MATURE babysitter . not that guy !

dad cuddled my two brothers , declaring : " i'm pretty sure the new babysitter will take care of you guys . he' such a sweetheard ."

"He's so cooool !" Max jumped .

" i see that you like him ." dad giggled .

"WE DO!" the twins said at the same time .

"awwwn." dad hugged them and glanced at me .

"umm  i'm going upstairs . i have some homework . see ya !" i sneaked to my room quickly .

the best way to be alone in your room is to pretend that you have some "important homework" it works .

* * * * * * * ** * * * ** * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * 

* * * * * * * * * ** * * *                                      ** * * ** * ** * ** * * ** * ** 

"hello students ! today is an important day . you will start working two by two . So today , you should choose your partner . Comone you have 10 minutes ." the teacher smiled . Holy Crap.

you may think : yeah that's cool she will be with her friend or something like that . But the thing is : in my class i pratically know anyone . and i don't wanna know them . i'm not really social , my mom keep telling me that i'm not social . i'm trying of course but it won't work . i got bullied  : often .

i looked around and saw that all the girls choosed their friends . i was alone of course until someone tapped my shoulder.

"hey Sayera."

"it's Samerah." i mouthed before looking up . 

" do you want to be my partner?"

i dropped my jaw . two greenish melting eyes . delicate curls . it was James . My secret crush .

"uhh uh yagfj." i stuttered .

" hmm i will that as a yes?" he grinned , showing his dimples slightly .

"huh huh yeah." i blushed . Decidely , today wasnt as i expected .

"driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing." the doorbell rang . James and i left the class talking like if we knew each others for a while . i tried to not glance at his hot eyes to not melt . Kind of hard .

"well it was nice to talk to you . i bet you'll be a good partner for the homeork." he sniffed .

" yeah . i guess you too." i blushed and noticed that he wasn't listening to me .

"ayoo brooooss" he hugged one of his friend and kissed the girl who was with him on the cheek .

she glared at me then stared at james again , changing her voice to a bitchy slutty voice . you know that kind of girly faked voice .

"Okay  James baby i'm late now , see ya later !" she blew a kiss then , chewed her gum roughly and busted out laughing . 

"sorry." James excused himself .

" it is okay?" i replied confused .

" i mean sorry i gotta go . oh  by the was give me your adress . i mean we need to start the work right? and your number too." he added nonchalanty . 

"sure .." i stuttered , and threw  my books accidentaly . he gave me a look , got on his knees and held them .

"i'm sorry." i whispered .

"it is okay just give your number and adress already."

"okay." i replied shyly and wrote my number and adress then handed it to him .

"Thanks Soyela . see you soon. " he winked and started walking  promtly towards a crowd of girls .

" it is .........Samerah." i whispered sighing . i knew that Jame has a difficulty of remembering the names and that my name i kind of hard so i smiled widely . he talked to me , he has my number , that's so unbelievable isn't it?

 i went home  super happy , but my hapines didnt last a long time , when i opened the door , i found that zayn with my brothers . here we go again pervy rapist .

"Hello Samerah how was your day?" he greeted me with a smile .

"shut up do your work and i guess that your work doesnt include to know how i spent my day." i rolled my eyes .

he got up , walked towards me , letting few centimeters between us and whispered 

"' i know it isnt in my work . but i care ." " 

hya readers ! enjoying this story? plz i need ur advice n support to carry on :( comment x vote xoxo