Part 27

I discovered with horror Zayn laying on the Restroom's floor, his look was fade and dark. He had a cigarette in his left hand. 

- " WTF?" i shouted 

-'WTF?" He repeated. 

This guy is insane. He was smoking in the airplane's toilets !!?? 

i staggered , his leg was blocking my way so i instantly fell like a stupid . 

- " Shit." i groaned, trying to get up. His legs were blocking me. The room was really little , maybe not more than a meter. it was a really tiny room. 

- 'Can you remove those please?' i pointed at his long legs in an annoyed way. 

He didn't move or respond so i added : ' And stop smoking don't forget that we're in an Airplane." 

- " Nice to meet you too Sam." He answered in a sarcastic way. 

i tried to push his legs off me but i think he was trying to block me so i couldn't move. 

i started fighting with his legs ,pushing them,hitting them hardly and he was staring at me,amused.  

I was making him laugh. 

He finally threw his smoke in away and continued staring at me deeply .  

'Wait i'm gonna help.' He whispered and laid towards my legs , i felt his chest right on my face , he started moving slowly my legs groaning. 

'It's stuck.' He finally concluded. 

"WHAT?"  

'It's Stuck.' he repeated. 

'i heard you. i mean WHAT?" 

He just shrugged. 

"wait i'm going to call someone to help us HAR-!" 

Zayn put his hand on my mouth, signaling to me to shut up. 

"Shhhhh ." He whispered . 

I gave him a *WTF* look. 

He stared at me for a second , without speaking . The air around us was getting really hot. i couldn't breathe . He was leaning close .Really close . God . oh God

Oh god. 

- " i'm suffocating i i mean i can't breath i need to .." i started moving awkwardly , but he grabbed my shoulders tightly and continued staring .  

" i missed you."  

i think i heard him whisper but the door's noise attracted my attention .

Perrie was standing in front of us. 

He glanced at me Then at her .  

- ' Sorry i'm going to leave.' i pushed Zayn's legs roughly and got up ,But Perrie stopped me declaring  

' You will not leave until you say sorry.'  

- ' Sorry for what?'  

- 'you need to say : Sorry Perrie because i was with your boyfriend and this is bad."  

i gave her a look , she stopped me repeating : ' Comon say it . '  

i glanced at Zayn , Hoping he'd say something , but he was just glaring at his new smoke . 

'i i did nothing." i whispered. 

- "Zayn baby,she was with you right?" Perrie declared loudly. 

i had a big lump in my throat , i just couldn't speak . 

Zayn nodded, without looking at us,His cold fade look was back again,minutes ago, that look disaperaed when i was hitting his legs and he was giggling. But not now anymore. 

- ' Comon Say it . i'm waiting. " Perrie added as she sat on Zayn's lap and started kissing him . 

I couldn't support it anymore. i left the room and slapped the door roughly . Then i realized that my legs were shaking and my eyes were wet . 

- " What's Wrong Sam?" Harry asked from his seat . The Boys were still watching the hunger games, Nialler was eating Doritos. 

- "Nu Nothing." i stuttered, pulling my tears away.

i went back to my seat , next to Niall and Harry and grabbed a newspaper angrily. 

- 'i didn't know you liked reading those things like Liam." Harry chuckled but i guess he noticed that my eyes were puffed and i looked mad. 

'Tell me Sam. What's Wrong?" He added in a serious way. 

"Nothing really. Just nothing." i felt the tears coming again . Oh no not now. 

Harry held my hand and declared : 'If Anything is wrong or someone hurt you . Just tell me ,maybe i can help." He started brushing my hand slightly. 

You CANNOT help Hazza . You CANNOT.

i finally broke down in tears in Harry's hard chest.  

i was crying like a 5 years old.  

Ok Maybe i didn't expect that coming but it came but it self. Maybe i needed to cry since i don't know when and today i cracked down. 

Harry hugged me and whispered : 'Shhh everything's gonna be alright please. Shh." 

i hiccuped many times and finally, i Think i slept In Harry's arms when i finished crying.

******* ***** ***** ****** **** * 

"Sam. Sam! SAMMIE. SAMERAH MCCKENZIE !" someone shouted. 

"Hmmmmm.But mooom." i groaned. 

- 'Haha . I'm not your mom , i'm Niall. Wake up ! Or you're gonna stay in this plane because we just arrived. 

"WE ARRIVED?" i jumped. i was still laying in Harry's arms who was sleeping too .  

i got up and noticed that my eyes were red . i looked like a Zombie. 

Niall Jumped on Harry screaming : "HAZZA IT'S TIME TO WAKE UUUP"  

He started slapping him, that made me, laugh so hard. 

Harry opened his eyes and slapped Nialler back. 

They started slaping each others randomly until Liam came and shouted in a Teacher's voice : ' GUYS. STOP OKAY. WE NEED TO CHECK YOUr LUGGAGE . Cmon LET'S GO." 

"Cmon Cmon." Louis joked. Perrie and Zayn were already in the airport. We joined them , Niall wad singing loudly : 'AS LONG AS YOU LO LO LO lO LO"  

- "Oh shut Up." Louis groaned. 

We took our luggage and left the airport .  

MIRACLE : Nobody was there. No fans. No fangirl.It kinda suprised me . 

" Why there's..Nobody..?" i tried to ask Harry,making him chuckle. 

'They think we're already in London sincd..i mean. they didn't know how..You cannot understand haha It's some of Paul's tricks ." 

- 'Uhhh Okay." i replied stupidly. 

We Put our luggage in a big van and everyone stepped in that huge car. Perrie,Followed by Harry,Liam;Louis,Niall and it was my turn to step in but Zayn grabbed my Arm and uttered : "i need to talk to you .' 

Then he signaled to the Driver to go .  

The boys, inside the car,were giving him weird glares. 

He just nodded and they disapeared in the traffic jam letting me and Zayn alone in the street.

********** *******