Part 46

Zayn Malik's P.O.V 

I told her eveything . But by everything, i mean: Not everything. Kind of something..But nothing. You got it? No? Either. 

- "Sam yesterday , You got Drunk and ...Actually we we ..." 

-"We?" Her eyes were on me. It made me lose control for a moment. 

- "We ..The papparazzis." 

-"What's Wrong with the papparazzis?" She frowned. 

- "I told them i mean they saw us, you , him .." 

-"WHO?" She almost screamed. 

Man i was bad at lying to someone, precisely : to someone i'm falling for. 

- "Okay clearly, You were drunk,You .. Did some weird things and...The papparazis caught us, i mean you So we have to be hidden for a moment until the rumour disapears ." 

-"Which rumour? What did i do?" She jumped, the guilt in her eyes was noticable. 

Man , think Zayn Think. 

- "You kissed me when you were drunk and The papparazis caught us." I let it out without thinking. 

Then it just hit me, what did i just say? 

I'm not a professional liar. Like really. 

- "Really .. i ..But why hiding yourself in a forest now.." She looked down. 

Zayn Malik you're so stupid. My brain screamed. 

I know right Zayn Malik!  

I replied. 

Why did you Lie Zayn Malik? 

My brain shouted. 

I don't know i had to. Now shut up brain!" I answered. 

Okay Zayn.Stupid Cunt. 

My brain replied. 

- 'Ughh' i groaned. 

- "Zayn?" Sam was staring at me like if i was a weird green alien. 

- "Yes?" i tried to smile. 

It looked kind of Sarcastic but it wasn't what i meant. 

- "I'm sorry for what i just did i mean when i was drunk.I didn't even mean it . I just created problems." She looked down , guilty. 

HEY I AM THE GUILTY ONE HERE HUH? 

why the hell did i invent that stupid weird story. 

- "It's Okay..No prob Sam." I tried to rub her back but she pulled away & i noticed the tears in her eyes. 

- "I didn't mean it Zayn , really! I would never..Kiss you." She uttered , holding back her tears. 

Bam , something in my heart burnt. 

Oh how i wish. 

- "Please Sam, don't be like that...I . It's Okay we just need to stay away from the medias, during some few days or weeks here and everyone will forget it ." I managed to utter. 

Wow, i became a proffesional Liar! Proudness. 

- "Yea..Yeah..I understand." She whispered, pulling her tears away. 

I smiled weakly. I made her cry.What a stupid Cunt as my brain said. 

I'm a D**Head. I admit it.  

I Put my hand on her lap slowly .  

A stupid D***head. 

- "I..I'm coming..Restroom.." She got up swiftly, pulling my hand away and ran to the kitchen . She thought it is the bathroom i guess . 

I waited some few minutes to see her coming out and asking me where the restroom is, but she didn't .She stood in the kitchen.I understood that she just wanted to stay somewhere , not near me. 

She is already escaping.  

This gonna be hard. 

Samerah's P.O.V 

I am a whore. 

This sentence was playing on my mind. 

I just ruined Zayn's Reputation. And i don't even remember how his lips tasted. I remember nothing of Yesterday's party.Maybe just when i was dancing with Harry. I was too drunk. 

I can't believe i kissed Zayn in public & i can't believe it created many problems. 

we are in a lonely house in the forest : So i understand that it was serious.

Everyone is probably talking about it on twitter & stuff now. The medias . Zayn wanted to disapear for a while. He didn't want the world to know about this stupid thing. That stupid girl : me. 

I went to the kitchen quickly . I felt so ashamed in front of Zayn. 

We are hidden now in this house because he doesnt want people to know about me .That stupid Samerah who was rude with him when he was a babysitter. 

"Zayn Malik kissing a girl , he used to work as a babysitter in the girls house" This is the title of the photo probably. 

How did i kiss him?  

What happened to me? 

I bet he hates me now. 

I'm pathetic. 

I wanted to go to the restroom or whatever i just didn't want to stay near Zayn. 

Ashamed.So Ashamed. 

I looked around nervously. The kitchen was huge & good looking. 

I glared at the fridge shyly . I was so hungry. 

I think it is not the best moment to think of food. 

I couldn't stop myself i walked toward the fridge and gasped as i opened it. Full of Tasty things. 

I grabbed a Taco , yes a Taco . A cold Taco and looked around .  

I cooked it quickly and ate it hungrily. 

Zayn was in the living room, Alone. 

What Should i do now. 

Stay in the kitchen? I think it is the best thing. 

Zayn Malik's P.O.V 

30 minutes Passed . I didn't move . On the sofa, i was laying and glaring at my messages. the boys were telling me that i'm crazy weird kidnapped and that what i just did was horrible. They were right.  

She's going to hate me so much now.  

I switched off my phone and opened the Kitchen's door . 

Something needs to happen.  

I don't care. It will happen . I will let it out. 

- "Samerah, This is Important." I uttered. 

She was sitting on a wooden chair, eating a taco hungrily. 

- "Huhm" She looked suprised when she saw me . 

I chuckled, it was so cute how she blushed , pushed the Taco , cleaned her mouth and stuttered : "No no i wasn't eating i mean i will pay you the..."  

- "Samerah listen.."