Part 4

"You're going to calling your dad?" He smirked.

"yes." I groaned, trying to find my phone.

"Are you trying to find this?" he smiled, pointing at my phone.

"Yes. Give it to me."

"I can't. It's going to wake Salim up." I stared at my phone, speechless. Salim was holding it tightly against his chest maybe he was playing fruit ninja before he fell asleep. He was sleeping like a baby. What am I saying he IS a baby. Let's say.. a dangerous baby.

"How did you know that it's Salim?" I asked rolling my eyes.

The thing is : My twin brothers are too similar. Zayn made a mistake probably. He just said that it's Salim but he cannot actually know who is Salim & who is Max. I'm their sister and sometimes, I get lost.

"I know it's Salim. That's all. Salim's hair is a little bit more curly than Max's one and Max's eyes are bigger. Also, Salim is a little bit taller than his brother. You can guess all those things by observing them." he finished his sentence, brushing Salim's...no Max's hair.

He just said all those things to impress me.

"You just met them minutes ago. you cannot know that much things about my bros." I protested.

"As i said, Samerah, I'm a good observer.For example, concerning you; by your looks, your clothes, you look kind of insecure. you're wearing those over sized black cloths because you don't like your body and you naturally think that it hides more of your curves. And you're wearing your hair up because you don't like it."

"Wtf? What are you saying? All this Shit is false." I screamed.

"You shouldn't be like that. Light colors would make you look beautiful I'm not saying that you aren't." he finished, giving me a tiny wink that I almost percieved with a lot of difficulty.

"Respect yourself Malik. And stop flirting with me. You're here to work. When dad will come back, you will be fired, be sure of it." I replied firmly, hiding my emotions.

"I'm not flirting with you. I'm just saying the truth .... Samerah." he replied in a serious way. The way he pronounced my name made me shiver.

He made every sound made every letter of my name sound like a different,tasty melody. Not like how the teacher pronounce it.

I glanced insecurely at my two sleeping brothers then mumbled.

"You'll see. When dad will come back I will tell him I will I will..."

"What will you do? say to him that I take care of the boys more than you do?" he pushed their heads slightly on a pillow and stood up, adding: "That I know their names more than you do?"

He crossed the limits.

"I will tell him that he sent us a dirty flirty rapist instead of a REAL babysitter." I yelled, making the twins jump.

"ahh mommy mommy." Salim mumbled.

"Great . You Wake them up. Bavo Samerah!" Zayn groaned, glancing at them.

"Oh hey Zayn!" Max smiled.

"Hello da best! you're fine?"

"I'm fine." he smiled back and yawned.

"let me do this work. I'm going to stay with them until they sleep." I said.

"You can't. you don't even know who is Salim." He chuckled.

"WHAT? who do you think you are? They're MY brothers. I know them more than you do. I can easily say that This is Salim." i yelled at him,pointing at a blondish head.

He just chuckled.

"Umm. Samerah. i'm Max, Yeah I see that you can. EASILY." he laughed more.

"You know what? Leave the house. Now! To the garden comooooone the garden hurrryy until dad comes. I don't need your help."

"You are going to call me in some minutes. you need my help." he smirked before I slammed the door roughly, after him.

"Ah finally." I grinned.

"Why did Zayn leave?" Salim asked.

"He's nothing but an asshole sweethearts. waiting for a new babysitter. Now let's watch Tom and Jerry until you two fall asleep on my lap lets goo!" I smiled.

"WHAT? NOOO I WANT ZAYN." Max cried.

"Huh? No No shhh. look I'm with you! we don't need him! he's a bad person he wanted to kidnapp you. He is not a good person now let's watch."

"WE SAID WE WANT ZAAAYN!" Max screamed, grabbing the kethup bottle.

"Max no.. oh Max!"

"we want Zayn." Max smirked pointing the ketchup bottle on me.

i prefer fighting with my bros with ketchup than having a rapist in my house.

***

I opened the garden's door angrily. Zayn was sitting on the stairs, playing with his iPhone.

"Fine. you were right " I groaned.

"oh I see." he smiled, as he noticed me. He got up,touched my face with his finger then licked it.

"hmm ketchup, nice, you need a shower."

"I know now go calm the devils down."

"I can accompany you." he smirked.

"what!?where?" I asked,confused.

"The shower, I'm here to help. dont forget it."

"You will be fired don't worry when dad will come back dont forget it." I replied in a sarcastic way.