Part 10

Part 10 :

Samerah's P.O.V

8:30pm. Everyone was sleeping in the house.

MIRACLE.

I never did it before but I thought of James, the party. I really wanted to go, I grabbed my high heels and walked discretely towards the door, holding my breath.

When I left the house, I felt so proud, yes I was happy. I did it.

But when I was in the dark street, I suddenly lost my confidence. I was scared. Hopefully a taxi was near me. I ran to him and showed him the address to the Night Club.

Zayn's P.O.V

Samerah didn't come, certainly because I spent 20 minutes searching without finding her. I was a little bit worried.

What if something happened to her when she left the house? Or Maybe she didn't leave.

I was lost in my thoughts when someone tapped my shoulders roughly. I turned and found James with his friends.

"Ahh I saw you somewhere I think.. ah you're Samerah's boyfriend aren't you?" he smirked.

"Ahem... yeah. Yes I am. she invited me. I'm trying to find her did you see her?" I replied. I thought before i saw Samerah coming. walking towards us . I tiptoed swiftly towards the crowd and disapeared. Thank god she didn't see me. I was standing in the dancefloor. I looked stupid everyone was pushing me with their asses while dancing. A girl grabbed my shirt and slipped her hand to my chest then started massaging my abs whispering

"Wanna dance with me?"

"Fuck no leave me ." I groaned. Oh god why did I come here. Ah yes because of some important thing 'Protect Samerah' without being noticed. I don't want her to see me she will keep calling me a *pervy rapist* and I don't want her to call me like that. I saw her, she was talking to her James. He was with his friends laughing. They were great, he is her friend I'm not. I must give up and go to my house. She don't need me to protect her. She has her James. I suddenly felt depressed. I'm nothing but a stupid babysitter. I bet she forgot my name. I walked discretely towards the entrance. James shouted pointing at me "Hey yo Boy ! Here's Samerah were you trying to find her ?"

I tried to hide myself but she already saw me. so I let myself look at her . Her golden dress was fitting her curves perfectly. She was beautiful . And her Curls falling down her shoulders were making her look Flawless.

"What are you doing here??" She declared.

James glanced at me and smiled "Samerah it's nice to see that you brought yout boyfriend with you."

*****

leave vooootes x