Part 45

On the sofa , i was sitting shyly, glancing around. 

What happened Yesterday?  

Why am i in a Wooden house in a forest now? 

What if i run away ? Will they catch me?  

Who bought me here?  

- "Hello." A hoarse voice made me jump.  

Harry's P.O.V 

- "Thank you Harry." She smiled warmly. 

- "That's Nothing Love." I smiled back. 

Perrie slept in our House . 

- "Well...Now i'm leaving.." She whispered Shyly. 

- "Owh..." I pouted. 

- "Thank you so much for what you said to me yesterday, it really helped me. I feel better. I wasn't trying to be Devilish i swear God Harry i'm sorry for all the.." 

-"Perrie, Nothing Happened.We are going to start everything.Forget the past, start a new chapter." I grinned, brushing her cheek slightly. I wanted to add an "with me" But i stopped myself. 

- "A new chapter, with some new persons, new actions, new world.New things Perrie. Forget the past, live the present." I gave her a little grin. 

- "Yeah...Thank you.Bye." She looked down and walked towards the door silently.It was maybe the last time she comes here. Something inside me pushed me .I looked down and stopped myself as she slapped the door. 

I sighed heavily and looked around, kind of lost. 

Suddenly, She opened the door again, staring at me. 

-"I ... i Harry i .." 

-"Yes?" 

-"I forgot my coat." She stuttered. 

- "Ah yeah." I tried to smile. She grabbed her coat and walked towards the door again.I followed to the door, quietly. 

- "Now..Bye." She giggled giving me a hand shake.  

I frowned and folllowed the move. I was grabbing her hand tightly so was she.  

- "Good bye." I smiled. 

- "Good bye" She smiled back . 

We were still doing the handshake. 

- "Okay now.." She giggled, still holding my hand. 

I chuckled softly.  

- "Harry No." She hugged me all of sudden and gave me a little amazing kiss . Not like the kisses that she used to give me during our sexual relation. Something else , and.i know it because i felt something in my stomach.  

Zayn Malik's P.O.V. 

- "Oh my god. and now where are you?" 

-"I told you Niall! Im driving my car like a mile away so she couldnt escape or." 

-"MALIK ARE YOU CRAZY INSANE? NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY SHE CALLS YOU THE PERVY RAPIST KIDNAPPER." Niall screamed, through the phone , making me giggle. 

- "Calm down bro, i know what i'm doing."  

-"And where is she now?" 

-"In that house. We'll stay there." 

-"Zayn what if she won't ? Are you going to force her to have sex with you? Oh god Zayn bring the girl back! You know what i'm going to call her, not you, Pervy rapist." 

- "You can't. I took her phone when she was sleeping." I giggled. 

- "You're crazy.She's going to hate you now." He uttered and hung up. 

Weird. 

I stopped the car in a little place , between the threes.I just didnt want her to find the car and escape or something like that.Ok now i sound like a pervy rapist but i'm doing this just because i want to spend more time with her. Maybe Niall was right, this is not the best idea. 

I started walking back to the house, thinking deeply. 

Yeah he was totally right! She will think that i'm really a Kidnapper and call the police or something like that.  

I started being nervous. She is certainly scared now, if she woke up. She'd Panick . 

Oh god what did i do. I ran to the house so fast & oppened the door roughly. 

She was there,sitting on the sofa, motionless . 

- "Hello." I uttered nervously.  

- "ZAYN?" She jumped. 

- 'Hello." I repeated stupidly. 

- "What are you doing here? What am i doing here?! What happened yesterday?" She shouted. 

- "Calm down..i ..i will explain." I smiled nervously , thinking of something logical to say. 

- "We..I ..uuh!" 

- "Huh?" 

-"We are in a house in the forest!" I said quickly, smiling. 

- "I know right?!" She replied in a sarcastic way. 

Man this is not good. 

Where is the drunk Sam. I like the Drunk Sam. 

- "Okay just sit down, i will explain everything." I sighed. 

- "Come on ." She stared at me. 

- "Ok...So everything started when you were drunk..." 

Samerah's P.O.V.

- "Okay now you know everything. That's why we are here...Actually." Zayn finished the story. 

I dropped my jaw.