no.2

From : unknown
Miss me ?

Jay looks at his phone with confusion, he placed his phone back to his pocket , he left them on seen .

A lot of people text him but they tell him who they are , but this person, why would jay miss them?. He sighs , getting up,  checking his baby one more time , making sure everythings ready . 10 more minutes till the race with start . Jay was first to go with the new boy .

After some time , he goes at the start of the road , street road racing. Waiting in line . A lot of people there , screaming,  cheering for jay . Jay was leaning in his motorcycle confidently, he waits for his rival . The new rival .

Teenagers with skateboards wandering around, some people recording and everything. "He is so good at driving " "who?" "The new boy" . Jay heard some group of friends talk,  he only nods, he couldn't wait for this new boy to come and to start racing with him . He wants to know how good is he like how people say he is . While thinking he heard a lot of screamings , he looks at the direction that people were looking .

There came someone, with a motorcycle,  driving it , getting in line , next to jay. He had a helmet on so you couldn't see his face , jay only looks at him up and down .

He had a black motorcycle mix with green , it was a Hyundai motorcycle.

Jay nods slowly , it was a pretty motorcycle but his baby is better

Jay nods slowly , it was a pretty motorcycle but his baby is better. Looking up , looking at his shoes and then his Jeans, jacket. He kind of looked cool . Jay only Hope's that he win against him .

"OKAY....GET READY " someone spoke with a mic , it was time to start . A girl came in between them , holding two flags in her hands . Jay put the helmet on too , hopping on the motorcycle,all  ready . "THREE....TWO....ONE ....GO" when he said go the girl dropped the flags.  That's it.  They both starts to drive , driving as fast as possible. Smoke coming out . People screaming.

Heeseung and sunghoon cheered for his friend too . "Damn he is so cool" sunghoon said and claps his hands .

Jay and his rival were driving so fast , on the street , it was night so there was not much  cars , people were sleeping at this time. Well expect the ones who are here to watch this show.

Driving, jay was the first one

Driving, jay was the first one . He smiled , knowing that he will win . But then his smile dropped when he saw his rival coming more closer to him and even got first , driving more faster than him . It surprised jay .

He drove more faster , trying to go first but his rival was driving really fast, his green wheels were going really fast.
Jay got so mad at himself at this new boy , how can he win , only jay can win .

He was so mad that he gave much force , lucky for him , jay managed to be first now , a smirk in his face under his black helmet.

People were watching it on the big screen,  they had one , screamings and cheering , they also got surprised because the new kid was good at driving.  Heeseung and sunghoon were looking with shocking faces when they saw that again , the new boy was first and they were near the final stage. Back to where they started .

Soon it will finish , jay was so angry now and pisses of at himself, what was wrong with him , is jay bad at this or is the new boy good at this .

Andddd the finish. 

The new boy just won .

People were so shocked, jay haven't lost in a long time, no one could beat him but this new boy did . Jay took his helmet off with force , his black hairs messy . Taking deep breaths. People looking at them . Heeseung and sunghoon came there , running going to Jay.  They know his best friend , jay is a person with anger issues and he just lost to this boy who they dont even know who he is .

People gathered at the new boy , clapping his hands, jay had haters too you know. So they got really happy about it that they cheered for the new boy.  Jay only looks at them with angry face on , making his cheeks to turn red.

"Jay calm down " heeseung said and held jay by his shoulders ,making him to face heeseung. "You'll win another time ...don't forget that you have other times too" heeseung said nodding,  holding jay by his face , slapping Jay's cheeks really hard with both his hands at the same time and made jay to nod.

"Here's some water " sunghoon said and gave jay a bottle of water,  jay took it and drank it in one go , eyes on the new boy . The new boy still haven't revealed himself.  Jay wanted to know who the fuck was he . His body wasn't really big .

"Fucker " Jay said under his breath. He just hates him now, jay is mad because he won and now jay hates him .

"Let's go" heeseung said and jay left his motorcycle there and walked off with his friends , going to their usual place and sat down. "I'll win next time ....this will be his last time winning....fuck him" jay said and sunghoon and heeseung agreed with him , they wanted to make their friend to feel better .

Jay then got up "where are you going?" Heeseung asks . "To meet the new kid" jay said and approaching him .

The new boy had the helmet still on,  standing alone, taping his finger nails on his motorcycle. Nodding his head slowly,  then he felt someone coming towards him . He looks up and saw jay .

Jay kept on walking with a poker face on, jay didn't want to be friendly with this new kid, he keeps on calling him a kid now .

"Kiddo ....don't forget who am i" those were the first words that jay said to him . The new boy only chuckles. 

"You think so?" He said and the voice sounded kinda familiar to Jay. 
Then the new boy brought his hands up , taking the helmet off , Jay looks at him and he widened his eyes when he saw the new boys face .

"Jungwon?!!".

.

Thank you.