no.23

'Why does this feels good' .

"Where is jay?" Heeseung asks sunghoon and jake , stoping the game that they were playing, looking around, there was no jay in sigh .  "Jungwon isn't here too" jake said , "it's okay let's play " sunghoon said and they agreed, little did they know that jay and jungwon there at the corner of the pool , kissing.

Braking the kiss , gasping for air , taking deep breaths , jay and jungwon looks at each other with a teasingly smile in their faces "that was good " jay said and he gets out from the water , leaving jungwon alone .

'Is it a bad idea?'  Jungwon thought.

Looking at Jay , walking and soon disappearing from his sight , jungwon went back to jake , "hey" jungwon said .
"Ah where were you?" Jake asks , " restroom " jungwon lied "I'll go now" jungwon said and got out from the pool, not letting some time for jake to say something. 

The day went like that ,jungwon locked himself in his room and for jay he stayed with his friends.

.

Time passes by , and it was time for them to race , you dont have to go but they want to because it's fun, the real race is still not announced yet . Soon one week will pass since they arrived in Japan.  One more week here .

Getting ready as always , the three of them together, they got used to this , going there . A lot of people as always, not surprised when Jay saw girls drowning over him ,he doesn't give a fuck about them anyway .

Arriving at the center, K saw them and approached there , greeting them as a good boy he is ,
"Welcome again " k said and jay gave him a smile . They all separated,  drinking sodas and all , someone would come to jay and talk to him , jay talking back being friendly with them .

Jungwon was there too and this time sunoo and riki were here , jungwon called them because he didn't want to be alone like last time .
"Thanks god that you came " jungwon told them .

Riki and sunoo were together, they planned on telling jungwon but they were to scared to do because they dont know if jungwon is homophobic or not.

Talking and talking,  people laughing ,joking, dancing and playing games , enjoying their night since they're young . After some times it was time to race again.  The numbers on the screen like always.  It was the same like last time,  jay had to race again with K .

He really wished to win this time and other times .
People started to race, yelling a lot , this time were here more people than usual , the games are fun .

Not so long , the race started,  last time number 77 lost but this time won , for others goes the same , the ones who won last time this time won . And right now it was Jays turn with K .
Praying and hoping to win. Closing his eyes tightly. Jungwon came near to Jay and said "you'll win " .

Jay heard it clearly , opening his eyes and seeing jungwons back, he was walking away, "I hope " jay said to himself, getting in line , jay and k . Both getting ready .

"READY.......ONE......TWO......THREE......GO" .

Smoke behind them , loud cheerings,  people watching it on the big screen, they were so fast , driving really fast . Both were so good at this moment . Driving side to side. Heeseung and sunghoon cheering for jay and jungwon would pray in his mind for the best of his ex .

After some time ....at the end of the game jay had won, you have no idea how happy he was , jungwon cheered for him too , heeseung and sunghoon goes to him and hugs their friend.
"I told you that you will win " heeseung said to him and jay smiles , nods.

'I won because of jungwon ' jay thought.  Someone telling you that you're going to win really makes you to win. He let's the motorcycle now , others needs to race, jay didn't care about them , he just waits for the time when its going to be jungwons turn .

"Here drink this "K came there to jay and gave something to drink "thank you " jay said and drank.  K looks at him  "I didn't expect you to win haha" k said , jay didn't want to act rude here. "Ah hahah" jay gave him one of the fakest laugh . Who does he think Jay is . ' ofcourse I will win ' jay wanted to say this in front of k but he stoped himself, they're friends. 

"Oh the last race is now "K said. Jay immediately looks at where jungwon is but he couldn't find him , he wanted to tell to jungwon that he will win and give him Hope's like he told Jay but jungwon was already at the line , getting ready , putting the helmet on .

"YOU'LL DO IT " jay yelled,  people looking at him and they just cheered . Jay Hope's that jungwon heard it too . He knows that they still are enemies but he didn't want to see jungwon lose. Jungwon is good .

The race started,  the loud counts started to being, and they started to drive. Jungwon was the last one till now,  number 03 was going really fast , to hard for jungwon to be first .

Jay watching him on the big screen, "fuck " jay said when he noticed that they are at the end of the race , and there's no chance for jungwon to win . Tonight was the opposite.  Last time jungwon won but this time he lost against 03.

03 fans goes to him and cheers for him, jay only sighs, not doing nothing. 
"Let's go" jay said and left , jungwon was alone on the motorcycle, sunoo and riki went to him . Jay and his friends left , jake wasn't here tonight because he was tired and is asleep, sunghoon didn't want to wake him up only for this. 

"I'm not good enough " jungwon said to sunoo and riki.

.

Thank you.