no.24

"I'm not good enough " jungwon said to sunoo and riki.

"Hey....dont say that and today was nothing okay......you only need to be good for the real race " riki said to his friend. Sunoo there holding jungwons hand "dont worry " sunoo said with a big smile on his face .

Jungwon looks at where jay is but jay already went home "who are you looking for?" Riki asks . Jungwon clears his throat "jay " jungwon replied shortly, he doesn't care if his friends knows about it , one day he will tell them who is Jay to him.

"Oh...I think he went back to the hotel " sunoo said " I saw them leave " sunoo again spoke with a giggle.  Jungwon looks down ,not liking this .
"I'll go too guys " jungwon said.

"Okay....and...we have something to tell you but tomorrow let's go somewhere " sunoo said and jungwon nods "bye" jungwon said and left .

"Byebyeeee" sunoo waves at him and looks back at his boyfriend " let's go" riki said and interlocks his fingers with sunoos and went back to riki house .

.

Next day , this time for jungwon, he woke up , he always wakes up early like 9 or 10 in the morning, he doesn't get much sleep , thoughts are eating his mind at night.

Getting ready and he wore cute clothes for today . Checking his phone , scrolling through Instagram and other social medias .

He then left the room , he wanted to eat something, going downstairs,arriving at the restaurant. Still on his phone, not much people here , the waiter took jungwons order.

Jungwon then remembers that he needs to meet with sunoo and riki.  After finishing eating, he went outside, the sun was so bright but it wasn't really hot . Loving the weather. He took his phone and called riki . Telling them where to meet and they agreed . Riki send him a location because jungwon is new to Japan. 

Finally arriving there with no problems , entering one bakery , he Hope's he is on the right address that riki gave him . Looking around and he smiles when he saw sunoo and riki sitting in one table , going to them happily.

"Heyyy " jungwon said and hugs them . Smiling at them .

"Soo" jungwon said when they sat down . Waiting for what will his friends say to him . "Let's order something first " riki said and sunoo nods , looking worried . Jungwon noticed it but he didn't question them.

After ordering, they were so quiet, not know from where to start. Jungwon watching them , "you can tell to me anything " jungwon told them with a sweet voice tone , making them feel more free.

"Okay so.......I don't know if you will be fine with this or no" sunoo spoke first,  jungwon listens to them " just speak dont worry about my opinion " jungwon told them . Sunoo and riki look at each other and riki nods at sunoo , signaling him that he should tell the truth now .

"Me and niki aren't best friends anymore " sunoo said and this made jungwon to raise his eyebrows "when what the fuck are you guys?" Jungwon asks now confusion.

"We are dating " riki finished the sentences, waiting for what jungwon will say,  jungwon only looks at them with a blank look making sunoo and riki to worry .

"Whaaattt...that's so cuteeee" jungwon said and goes and hugs them . "Wait ...you support us??" Sunoo and riki both asked the same question.

"Of course I do....why not ...you are human and I'm human too " jungwon said and sunoo was about to cry but he held himself by sniffing .

"Thank you so much hyung " riki said and they all sat down now.  Jungwon smiling at it " you were worried for this ??really!" Jungwon asks them .

"Yeah ...you know not much people support same gender relationships so we were worried about it " sunoo said , they felt more good now knowing that their friend supports them .

"Dont worry about me and how can I hate you guys when I literally have dated a man before " jungwon said , he thought that it's okay to share his secrets.

"Wait....you're gay too?" Sunoo asks surprised. Jungwon shakes his head saying no . "You're bi then " again jungwon shakes his head. "Then...what?" Riki asks .

"I dont know....but like i dont love boys I have only dated with one because I was attracted to him ...I dont like boys only him " jungwon said.

"What happened to him?are you guys still together?" Sunoo asks , he loves listening to those kinda stuff.
Jungwon sighs not sure where to start from " we broke up one year ago ....and he is jay hyung" jungwon said.

"JAY???" sunoo yelled making people to look at him "shhhh" riki said, trying not te be embarrassed by it. "Really....jay is your ex?" Sunoo asks .

"Yeah.....I came here to ruin his life but I feel like he is ruining mine .......we kind of hate each other tho" jungwon spoke and took a sip of his tea .

"What do you mean kind of ?" Riki this time asks.

" I don't know too .....like...I feel like I hate him but I also feel something else ...I dont know how to explain this to you its soso . " jungwon said .

"Don't worry that much then .....I'm sure you'll figure it out and I'm kinda shocked I thought you guys are straight hehe" sunoo said with a giggle, trying to make his friend feel better .

The day went somehow like that,  them talking and Sharing secrets, when the night have came , for racing.  Jungwon didn't want to go and race ....he is outside near one park, away from the race place because it's so loud there .

Sitting down doing nothing, he then took his phone and texted someone.

Hi .....

This was what he send to that someone, hoping he replys and not to leave him on seen .

'What am I doing??' Jungwon thought.

.

Thank you.
Ik this was boring