no.19

It ended , people were screaming and cheering.

And the winner is Jungwon.

He couldn't believe it , he thought that he will lose , luck on his side . Jungwon was smiling , he didn't know what to do,  people started to cheer for him . Heeseung and sunghoon were surprised but also happy. 

Jay had a smile on his face , feeling proud for his ex. "YEYYY" Jungwon screamed, feeling happy, it's not that he won something but still he was happy about it . Since jungwon had no friends here heeseung goes to him . "I'm glad about it " heeseung says and hugs him .
Jay only looks at them , getting jealous, why did his friend hug his ex  .

Jungwon gave heeseung a smile with dimples showing, oh how much jay have missed it , when they were together he would love seeing jungwons dimples, and how cute they were together but now it's all in the past. 

Sunghoon taps jay on the shoulder " you should say something to him too " sunghoon said and jay looks at him "like what?" Jay asks.

" I dont know....since he won ...aren't you happy about it " sunghoon said and took his hand away from Jay's shoulder ."I'll go now ...jake Is waiting for me " sunghoon said and left his friend.

Jay looks at jungwon, he looks happy . Jungwon then looks at jay with a smile on his face and goes , approaching jay .
Jay only looks at him .

"Thank you and don't forget that I still hate you " jungwon whispered in Jay's ear and moved away from him and left him alone. Heeseung goes to him.  Jay was still processing what was happening.

"I HATE YOU TOO" Jay yelled and jungwon just waves at him , disappearing on the crowd somewhere. 

"What happened?" Heeseung asks .

"Next time hyung " jay said, sighing. Feeling something deep down in his heart.  'Yeah right he hates me and I hate him ' jay had to remind himself.

Walking, trying to go back home but K came in front of him, blocking his way "where are you going?" K asks him. Jay had a tired face on, to lazy to speak.
"Hotel ....I'm tired " jay said to him.

"Ahh...but I want us to stay together and talk " K said . He have missed his old friend but jay isn't in the mood to talk "I'm sorry...I'm really tired." Jay said and was about to walk but K again stops him.  "Pleaseee....a lot of people decided to stay here and play games ..."K said . This made jay to think and change his mind . "Will number 04 stay too?" Jay asks and he doesn't know why did he care about this .

"Oh yeah ...all racers expect you so please stay with us and let's enjoy " K spoke . Jay thought again and agreed "okay " Jay said and k claps his hand .
K had walked away now because he said that he had something to do . Jay went back to his friend heeseung that now he was alone .

"Ah...where were you?" Heeseung asks when he saw jay coming towards him.
" I was about to go home but k hyung stopped me so yeah here I am " jay explained it to heeseung. He nods and they walked there , looking at people, some were leaving some not . But it was more quiet now .

While walking they stopped now , looking at one big group of people and it happens to be the one k had recomend it. Jay then spotted jungwon, he is sitting in the middle of two girls,  they were talking with him and flirting. 
Jay hates them only by looking at their face .

"Let's go there " jay told to his friend heeseung and approaches them . Sitting down , they have spotted sunghoon too with jake "your friend didn't let us to go home "sunghoon told jay and he nods , this looks like a plan.

After some minutes K came there and started to talk  "I have an idea " K spoke . Here were like 20 people. "Let's play truth or dare " k said and they startled to cheer .

'Oh no ' jay thought, he didn't liked the idea of this game , they might dare you something bad and etc .
Everyone agreed with K , some playing and some just sitting there watching them play . Sitting down, making a circle. "No rules here only don't make disgusting dares".

"Okay so I'll spin the bottle " K said and places the wine bottle on the ground, everyone looking at it , he spins it and the bottle lands to one girl . She was a shy one . Asking questions and making dares , they had a lot of turns until this time someone spined the bottle and it landed to heeseung.

"Truth or dare ?" Heeseung have chosen dare , where's the fun without the dare .  The boy who asked the question smirks at it.  "Drink upside down " he said and heeseung looks confused.

He had to hand stand and then drink alcohol,  a lot of people here were drunk and they loved the idea . "Come on now heeseung do it " Jay told heeseung and heeseung looks at him " wait till its your turn " heeseung said and got up.

He handstands,  people making loud noises and chanting "ShOT SHOT " . Someone held heeseungs legs and he started to drink , trying not to take the drink out of his mouth or maybe vomits, it happens. After some minutes he finally finished the bottle . Now he was on the ground, he couldn't see that well,  people laughed at him , he goes and sat down next to jay , feeling dizzy.

"Okay my turn" heeseung said, not feeling on his right mind. He spins the bottle and luck on his side,  the bottle stops to Jay . "HAHAHHA" heeseung drunk laughs at it . Jay groans .

"Truth or dare boy " heeseung asks .

If jay pics a truth , he doesn't trust heeseung with it and he is drunk he would probably give Jay some hard truth and make him to say a secret .

"Dare " jay picks and they screamed .

Heeseung smirks  , he looks at jungwon and then back at jay . Jungwon now was curious about what is going to happen.

"I dare you to kiss................... one girl here " heeseung said and Jay let out a breath that he was holding. He also thought that heeseung would make him kiss jungwon.

Jay looks at jungwon and he saw that jungwon didn't liked the dare and this made jay excited and happy .

He looks at all girls here ,looking at them , the girls wanted jay so bad , but only one of them will kiss him . Jay also loves this dare because he couldn't look at jungwon back then kissing a girl , he wanted to make jungwon jealous too.

"You" jay pointed at one girl with short black hairs. 

.

Thank you.