no.11

'humm...it will be so much fun ' .

"What date is today though?" Jay asked his friends . Waiting for them to reply .
"Its 16th ...so three more days till we go there " sunghoon said .

"Okay." Jay said and left . Going to buy something to drink because he is thirsty. "I'll go hyung now" sunghoon said . "To that boy " heeseung replied and sunghoon only gave him a look "yes and she is waiting for you " sunghoon said , pointing at one girl and left.  Heeseung smiles at her,  approaching her and yeah you know what happened. 

As for sunghoon he goes to jake . There was jay , he was buying from jake. Sunghoon didn't want jay to see him, but he saw him . "Oh bitch...are you going to buy something?" Jay asks,  drinking a cola . Jake side eyeing sunghoon.

"Y-yeah ...you can go tho" sunghoon Said , hoping jay doesn't question more . "Hum...okay ...also you're really cute " jay said it to Jake . Making sunghoon to roll his eyes " wrong boy" sunghoon says and jake only awkward giggles.

"Oh fuck okay ..byebye'" jay said and left,  he wanted to tease him but he isn't in the mood , he feels sleepy , couldn't wait to go back home and sleep in his soft bed .

While walking, going near his motorcycle that was parked near one wall that all other motorcycles are . He heard someone talking . It was a girls voice .

"Why ....just for one night " the voice of that girls looks familiar to Jay. He kept on hearing, he didn't want to eavesdrop but he still did .

"No...I dont want to " one boy said,  jay this time peaks in and he saw jungwon with mina talking. He wanted to know what were they talking about.

"Huh..you're so scared to fuck someone...bye" mina said and left . Jay smiles . It's just that mina wanted to have jungwon for tonight but jungwon isn't that type of person . Jungwon is alone now .

"Well well....look at the boy who is scared to fuck a girl " jay said, now jungwon can see him fully . Looking at jay .

"Shut up " jungwon said and ready to leave.

"Okay cuz I forgot that you never have fucked someone before.....you're a bottom hehe" jay said and giggles at it .
Jungwon looks at him with a killer look . Feeling mad at jay .

"Okay fine " jungwon says and run goes to mina.  "Wait mina ...I want to .let's go " jungwon said and left with her .
Jay looking at them with shock ." Ughh...fuckkk why did i had to speak, I don't want him to sleep with that bicth " Jay said to himself. Getting mad at himself.

"Fuck it ...he isn't mine anymore " jay said and hops on the motorcycle and goes home .

At where jungwon and mina are, jungwon ended up telling her that he changed his mind , mina only pout and leaves . Jungwon didn't want to sleep with her , he said that so jay can be annoyed by it and it looks like it worked .

"Boy....you think you can win at those...no no" jungwon said and chuckles. But true tho ,he have never fucked someone. Jay is his first one . Shaking his head and left too , going to his house.

.

The time passes by .. it was finally the time , tomorrow it will be their flight to Japan.  Hoping that they win .
It was daylight . Jay was at his house with heeseung and sunghoon there , they were getting ready for the trip .

"What did you guys take with yourself?"jay asks , he was packing his suitcases. He is a person who takes a lot of thing with himself, in case something happens, who knows . Always have extra clothes. 

"The fuck you asking...just pack already" heeseung said and sunghoon was laying on his stomach in Jay's bed , texting with someone. "Fuck you" jay said to heeseung and showed him his middle finger.

"Kid ..language...dont forget that I'm older than you ". Heeseung spoke.

"I dont give a shit and you're only one year older than me plus right now we are the same age . " jay said and continued to pack , bickering with each other and sunghoon didn't even mind to listen to them , he had his own life .

"Sunghoon ....with who the fuck are you texting...get your lazy ass up and help me because heeseung is a bad hyung " jay said and kicked sunghoons ass .

"Jay.....calm down...you have a lot of times " sunghoon said , feeling annoyed. Jay is excited about it and he doesn't know why .

"Okay fine ....I'm just excited.....and I'm gonna go against someone who I have never met before...what if they win ...fuck " jay said getting stressed only by thinking of it

"Dont worry....I'm sure you will win " heeseung said,  he was sitting on a chair and jay was on the ground, legs crossed. "I will believe your words" jay said .

"Also jay don't forget that jungwon will be with your sid-" "WHAT???I totally forgot about it ....AHHHH " jay said . Jungwon and Jay will no longer be rivals. 

"Dont worry about it....and come on you two act like kids I swear" heeseung said ."true ...but he pisses me off...anyway "... jay said.

The day for them went like that . He and sunghoon packed early and they came to Jay's house to sleep so in the morning they will go together there .

Jungwon got ready too...with his friends sunoo and riki . Those two are so sweet and jungwon thinks that they are good people and they really are .

"Wait for me jay hyung " jungwon said to himself.

.

Thank you.

Dont forget that they are adults in this book;).