no.29

Warning:making out leave if this makes you uncomfortable. Thanks.

.

"What are you doing here?" Jay asks .

Jungwon was sitting down really widely , hands behind him were holding him , head titled.  "What....sunghoon didn't told you?" Jungwon plays the victim now , jay had a surprised face on like jungwon imagined it to be .

"What?he didn't said nothing!" Jay spoke , getting more and more confused. Jungwon giggles "maybe he forgot to tell you ....do you want me to tell you then!" Jungwon said, making his voice seductive and smirking all the time . "Go on" jay said .

"I'll be your roommate....sunghoon wanted to be with his boyfriend so he came to me a begged me for it " jungwon said and got up slowly, approaching jay with a smile on his face . "I didn't want to but he begged me " jungwon again spoke,  getting more close with jay , jay didn't said nothing and instead he left , closing the door with a loud boom .

Jungwon laughs at it "you fucker " jungwon said and lays back down on the bed .

Jay was walking down the highway, wanting to see where sunghoon is , going down there at the entrance "where is sim Jake's room." Jay asks .

"Um....let me see " one girl who was working there said and continued to look for it, " its number 22" she said and jay didn't even thank her , took the stairs and goes there . Getting mad at his friend .

Knocking on the door really fast until someone opened the door and made him to stop knocking, jake opened the door ..looking at him "what's wrong?" Jake asks " is sunghoon here?" Jay asks and jake only nods , jay enters inside .

"YOU FUCKER" jay said and he saw sunghoons sitting in the couch , sunghoon knows what's the problem "what?" Sunghoon asks . His friend looks kinda scary at this moments.
"Why didn't you told me about that??" Jay said and sat down next to sunghoon, holding his head with his palms.

"Look...I'm sorry okay " sunghoon said and jake was only looking at them and listening to their conversation. "But....I'm not really good you know....I'm feeling something those past days and you decided to change the room and tonight is the match " jay said,  getting nervous.

"Don't worry about the match and he is only your ex nothing more " sunghoon said . Yeah that's right, only his ex .
"You dont understand me ....fuck it " jay said and got up leaving the room,  he didn't get back to his room , he called heeseung and took him and went to a club , he wanted to get drunk and relax a little.

.

That night jungwon had been waiting for jay to come back,  it have been 9pm and still jay wasn't there , jungwon got bored by himself . Jungwons personality might look bad but he is a good person, he just wants to take revenge because jay cheated on him in their own appartment, how can jungwon forget that,  since that day jungwon have changed a lot and took the wrong path .

Sitting down and he hears someone open the door, he knows that is jay , getting nervous, he is scared of jay at this moment. 

Jay came there , looking messy , jungwon got up from where he was sitting and stands there , this time jay approaches him, jay wasn't drunk , heeseung didn't let him because tonight he have to race . Jungwon looks at him , not talking at all , both silent.

"Where have you been " jungwon asks , jay didn't said nothing and jungwon looks at his body , spotting a hickey on Jay's neck , this made jungwon so mad that he forgot who is jay to him . Jungwon had no right to get mad because they aren't dating and jay isn't his .

"What is this.....did you just left and came back with a fucking hickey??" Jungwon spoke,  jay was only looking at him , chuckling at jungwon "why....what's the matter" jay said .

"What.....I don't want you to go and fuck  with everyone out there ....that's why we broke up..remember because you are a player " jungwon said and this sentence made jay mad , jungwon was looking angry , veins on his neck when he was talking .

"Stop bringing the past " jay yelled this time "why....because it's TRUE....I still remember it like it was today " jungwon said and jay couldn't help anymore , he picks jungwon up and throws jungwon on the bed .

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKER" Jungwon yells but Jay got on top of him , pinning his hands side to side . Looking at jungwon down "no....because you make no sense when you talk " jay said . Jungwon stops wiggling and looks at jay with his teary eyes.

"I do make sense ....you cheated on me" jungwon spoke , a tear going down his cheek, it hurts.

"I didn't...and why are you mad because of this fucking damn hickey " jay said .

"BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS OKAY.....I HATE SEEING SOMETHING ON YOUR BODY THAT ISN'T MINE" jungwon said and both were quite now. Jay looks at him with sweet eyes , he didn't want jungwon to get mad and him getting jealous. "I'm sorry okay " jay spoke , his voice sweet . Getting close to jungwon.

his lips mashed against jungwons as if trying to flatten and destroy his mouth. Jungwon hungrily pushed back, his mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. The coldness of his hand touched against his soft cheeks as jungwon gripped his head firmly, as if to keep him from escaping. Jungwon worked his mouth against jays, their tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other.

Tears on jungwons eyes, he just realized how much he have missed jay , after everything that happened he just wanted to forget it and focus on the kiss that they were sharing.

Jay's hands traveled back and forth, lifting jungwons shirt up to his chest , jungwon let out a whimper, he have missed this . Kissing passionately, with tongues , face red, lips swallowen.

From kissing his mouth, jay traveled and kissed jungwons neck and going more down to his chest , making jungwon to bite on his shirt. "I have missed you " jay said under his breath and the words hitting jungwons wet skin that jay made . Jungwons eyes were closed and only felt the feeling that he have missed and craved.  He didn't care about them being enemies and now eating each others faces .

Jungwon is wrong , he knows that for sure but he didn't want to stop this.  It felt to good , the way jay kissed him , the way Jay's tongue made jungwons toes to twitch , he loves this .

Jay continued to kiss every inch of jungwons body , without thinking, his heart controlled him , jungwon would grab on Jay's hairs and pull them when he felt good , so good.

But still jay felt something on his body , he wanted to stop this . 'This is bad ' jay thought and he stoped kissing jungwons stomach , looking up at jungwon, jungwons eyes half closed . Jay felt like crying.

"Get out " jay said and jungwon looks at him .

.

Thank you.