no.5

"I told you ....you cant win anymore" jay said , face close to jungwon, breath hitting jungwons face . They didn't move no inches.  Looking at each other.

"I will " jungwon said back quietly that jay had hard time hearing it. Jay's face formed a smirk.  Looking down at jungwon. "Okay ...think about it " jay said and took a deep breath near jungwons face and left . Jungwon looking at him , looking at Jay's walk , walking confidently, going back to his friends. 

'Fucking bitch ' jungwon thought. 

Jungwon doesn't like Jay at all ,he just came back so he can ruin his life , this was jungwons plans . Do u think his plans with be true ?. Looking at jay with hate , wherever he looks at jay , memories of them being together hits him and he hates jay for that , Jay's face makes jungwon to think of them being together. Like they used to be . All happy.

"Get it together jungwon...he is a cheater " jungwon said to himself and left , going back to his new friends, he doesn't know himself how he got friends but he just uses them and they seem nice anyway .

Back to jay , walking happily , smiling while walking, going to his friends. Jay then screamed so other people can hear it "EVERYTHING IS FREE ....I'LL PAY  FOR YOU GUYS " . jay said and everyone cheered .

"Dude are you serious?" Sunghoon asked?. "Yeah" jay replied shortly. Smiling , heeseung looks at sunghoon and shakes his head , jay is rich anyways but still here are a lot of people.

"I'm so happy ...did you saw his face ...that fucker really thinks that he will win again " jay said , he and his friends sat down at their place , other people minding their own business, some people racing and soon the race will end but someone races for fun ,some playing and more .

"Yeah...he sure was disappointed " heeseung said and laughs at it , he felt happy for his friends.  They keep on talking , sunghoon looking back at the cashier that he didn't notice that heeseung and jay saw him looking at the cashier.

"Ooooo....what's with that face my boy?" Jay asks , smirking at sunghoon. "Huh?what face?" Sunghoon said, trying to hide it like they didn't saw him looking at the cashier with literally heart eyes .

"Don't play innocent here....we saw you looking at that boy....why?....do you find him cute ?" Heeseung asked . Raising his eyebrows in a teasingly way .

Sunghoon tried not to show the blush that just appeared on his left cheek . "Eiiii guys ...stop it " sunghoon said , locking his own fingers . Looking back at the cashier, but the cashier was looking at him too and it made sunghoon to look away. His two friends saw the scene in front of them .

"Look...go talk to him before it's to late " jay said , serious this time "or else.....I'll take him " heeseung finished the sentence and made sunghoon to look at heeseung with a mad face.  "Chill...I was joking ...but go talk to him " heeseung said , laughing at his friend.

Sunghoon thought a little and nods , getting up from where he was sitting and going to the cashier . "Good" jay said .

The cashier was sitting in a chair , waiting for someone to buy something, writing everyone's prices so at the end jay can pay them . People buying more things because it's for free. While sitting he heard someone clear his throat.

Looking up and he saw sunghoon , having a nervous smile on his face , the cashier tried not to smile at it so he doesn't have to look like a creep .

"Yes?" The cashier asked . "What do you want?" .

"You." Sunghoon said and the cashier looks at him , flushed.

Sunghoon noticed what he just said,  he didn't meant to say this , he doesn't know how did he bring himself to think like this "oh..sorry sorry...this sounds wrong ...dont misunderstand " sunghoon said , panicking.

The cashier let out a small chuckle " dont worry ....but I'm also curious to know why did you say that " tha cashier said , winking at sunghoon and then put on a small smile on . Sunghoon gulps,  the cashier was making his hear fly from his chest .

"Um...no...oh I was about to say ...can you hangout with me sometimes?" Sunghoon said , holding his own hands,  looking at the cashier like a lost puppy .

"Hehe sure " the cashier said with a giggle , sunghoon was just so cute .

Heeseung and jay were looking at him , feeling proud of his friend, sunghoon isn't a boy who goes and talk to people, he always is quiet, he just finds it weird   , going to someone and have fun for one night and the next day you act like you dont know them, sunghoon didn't like this kind of life .

"When?" The cashier asked sunghoon . " oh ...un tomorrow cuz right now the daylight started " sunghoon said.

"Okay ..." the cashier said with a smile . Sunghoon nods and left , doing four steps forward and then coming back again at the cashier .

"Sorry...how can I call you?" Sunghoon asks .

"Oh..yeah I forgot...I'm jake , sim jaeyun " jake said and sunghoon smiles .

"Sunghoon " sunghoon replied, showed a smiled to Jake and left , going back to his friends.  "I finally asked him Oh my God " sunghoon said,  heeseung ended up telling sunghoon what should and what he shouldn't do with jake since sunghoon wants it to be real not only like a fun night .

Jay didn't spoke at all , looking at a certain someone. He was with his new friends, looking at him with sleepy eyes ,hands at the back so he held himself up .

Then one girl tiptoes and kissed jungwons cheek , this made jay to boil up . Why was he getting mad at It. It's over now , jungwon can do wherever he wants with his life now. 

'Did she just....that bitch ' jay thought, licking his teeths.

.

Thank you..