no.7

Jay mouthed a "Fuck" under his breath.

"Hey sorry I'm late " he said and sat down next to jay because only that seat was left . Sitting down there , smiling at everyone. Jay side eyeing him. 

"Jungwon?" Heeseung said , he didn't thought it would be jungwon, his friends too. "Yeah....he is our new friend " miya said , holding her boyfriends hand. Miya is a confident girl and she is very friendly girl and she talks a lot. 

Jungwon only nods with a smile , sitting next to Jay's left , not looking at him at all.  Jay only rolled his eyes . It's his ex , he wanted to be away from him but here he is now , his enemy and now he is sitting next to him . 'Good ' jay thought, moving his feet up and down , tapping on the ground .

"Anyway.....lets order something and then go somewhere else " miya said and her friends agreed , waiting for heeseung.  "Um..I dont know...I'm okay with it ...you jay ?" Heeseung asks, no one knows that jay and jungwon were in a relationship before, only heeseung and sunghoon.  "Yeah sure " jay said.

Jungwon was lowkey excited about it , he wanted to make jay feel mad because of him , he wanted to take revenge and slowly its happening. Jungwon smirks secretly and brought the cup of juice in his mouth, taking a sip from the straw .

"Okay so ...riki?you're Japanese?" Jay asks . Riki nods , his best friend sunoo next to him,  they are really close with each other,  and for miya and her friends they are only friends that they meet at the race.  "yeah...I study here and I had to go back to Japan since its summer but he didn't want me to go" riki said pointing it at sunoo . Sunoo only gave him a sassy smile.

Jay smiles " are you guys together?" He asks and everyone looks at him "ah nono we're only close friends " riki said .

"Thanks God....because I don't want to have gay friends " miyas boyfriend jack said . They nod at him . 'Yes...you have a gay friend ' jay thought in his mind. But he stopped thinking when jungwon spoke . " I know right...like why would you love the same gender as you " jungwon spoke. Heeseung,  sunghoon and jay looks at jungwon shocked.

"Um...okay..let's change the topic " miya said , she felt uncomfortable talking about this , she isn't homophobic but the fact that her boyfriend is it hurts her and miya is a trans woman. 
She have told her boyfriend about it but maybe jack thought that miya is joking, she really Hopes that her boyfriend isn't transphobic too .

Soon sana stared a new topic and made them forget. Miyas best friends knows that she is a trans woman.
Jay and jungwon didn't spoke , staying quiet.

Jay then came more close to jungwon, whispering in his ear "Don't forget that with what gender you have slept " jay finished the sentence, backing away with a smirk in his face . Jungwon tried not to blush by it,  staying still .

"Jungwon are you okay ?" Jay asks acting innocent. Jungwon gave jay a look . "Jungwon ...everything is fine?" Mina asks . Jungwon smiles at her nods . "Oh are you uncomfortable?" Jay again asks and jungwon got up going to restroom Others looking at him "what gotten into him?" Jack asks .

"Nothing...don't worry.. he had some flashbacks " jay said. "Go check on him jay " miya said . Jay didn't want to because he didn't care what is jungwon doing but they forced him to go and now here he is , in the restroom.

Standing behind jungwon with his arms crossed on his chest.  Jungwon was Washing his hands . "Why are you here "jungwon asked with annoying voice tone.

"They told me to check on you ....also ....you're gay ..you didn't had to lie back then " jay spoke, looking at jungwons back of head , Jungwon looking at jay from the mirror next to him. He chuckles " dont forget that I don't like boys" jungwon said and was about to leave but jay stoped him .

"Then what am I" jay said .

"You know really well how much time it took you to have me because I'm not gay " jungwon said and was about to leave but jay again stops him by holding his wrist.

"Then why did you date me ?" Jay asks.

"Next question " jungwon said and left. Leaving jay alone, Jay felt mad now. What is happening he doesn't understand or jungwon is doing this to piss him off. Trying to control himself, taking a deep breath and left the restroom , going back at where he was .

"Finally " heeseung said when he saw his friend . He sat down, heeseung noticed that jay wasnt okay.  After some times , miya and her boyfriend and best friends left .

Jungwon, sunoo and riki were here "hyung....can we go now too?" Riki asked . Jungwon nods "yeah...bye guys " jungwon said giving them a big smile on purpose . Sunoo and riki bid them goodbye and left .

"Fuck" jay said as soon as they left ." Those bitches were so talkative " sunghoon said .

"Jay ...what happened with jungwon in the restroom?" Heeseung asks .

Jay sighs "forget about it ....nothing serious , I hate him anyway " .

"Let's go at our place where we race" heeseung suggests and they agreed ofcourse. Leaving going there with their motorcycles.

"What time is it?" Jay asks,  still sitting on his baby . Sunghoon checks the time "8pm" he said and jay nods

"Guys don't forget that tonight no serious racing so we can race here as friends " heeseung said and Jay loves the idea.
He was tired and he wasn't in the mood to race with other people, he might lose and he doesn't want that to happen.

Getting ready to race , someone came there and they stoped what they were doing. 

A motorcycle with green wheels is driving towards them.

.

Thank you.