no.32

Not knowing where to go first, back to the hotel room or somewhere else .

Walking, he decided to go to the hotel room after calming down for 10 minutes outside , he didn't want to go back but he had to because his clothes were there and other stuff .

He arrives there , taking the key out of his pocket and and opened the door slowly, peaking inside , he wishes that Jay isn't here , the lights were off so he turned on only one light that was near the bed . Sitting down on the bed , he sighs.

Thinking about what happened, all this time he have thought that Jay....cheated on him, that jay didn't loved him and that jay was playing with him.  Jungwon loved jay a lot to , the only boy he have dated because he is attracted only to him and not other boys .

Thinking and realization hits him, jungwon was jealous, jungwon didn't want jay to be with others so he came to him , jungwon didn't want jay to have other relationships so he came to make it hard for him , he realized that why would he hate jay ?.

He groans , he feels bad for him , and the conversation he just heard breaks him , Jay's word saying that he loved jungwon a lot , he Hope's Jay's feelings for him are the same .

'Wait....do I love him?' Jungwon thought,  he wanted to talk with jay , come to realize that it wasn't hate , he might have hated him because he cheated on him and jungwon loves him , that's the kind of hate but he doesn't hate him anymore, knowing the truth. 

Jay have had told him that it was an misunderstanding and he should believe him but jungwon didn't forgive him and he feels bad now.  Does he still loves jungwon .

Jungwon had came to his senses that he now for real loves jay but to late dont you think so , making him mad , angry , jealous and at the end jay said that its jungwons fault that he lost . He felt like crying,  he wanted jay back but how .

He wanted to talk with jay and Hope's he forgives him, it was all a misunderstanding, he sat on the bed and thought, keep on thinking. Waiting for Jay to come here because they share a room .

After waiting and waiting he fell asleep with his clothes on and laying on the bed because from waiting he got tired and fell asleep.

Jay was at heeseungs , he decided to sleep at his became he knows that jungwon is there . He was scrolling on his phone and then his battery went low and his phone is about to die. It was early in the morning like 5 am . Heeseung was sleeping and jay didn't want to wake him up for a charger so he got up and decided to go to his room hotel , number 17.

When jay arrives there , opening the door slowly and quietly not wanting to wake up jungwon. He went inside and saw jungwon sleeping.  Taking small steps and tiptoeing. Jungwon move on his sleep.  Jay stops and sighs when he saw that jungwon was still sleeping.

The problem is that the charger is on the night stand beside the bed where jungwon is sleeping so it's hard to take it without making noises.

He went to that and opened the drawer , pulling it slowly but it made a crack voice and jungwon opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was jay beside him looking funny.

"JAY" jungwon kind of yelled , jay took the charger and walks away . "Please stop " jungwon said and got up , standing , jay stops , facing his back at jungwon .

"Please....I'm sorry for hearing your conversation with heeseung hyung .......and I'm sorry for everything " jungwon said, looking down , feeling bad .

"No need to feel sorry " jay said and was about to leave but jungwon stops him. "Please stop.......I....I want you to forgive me ....I already know the truth so I'm sorry....please .." jungwon said in a sad voice tone . He was sad ofcourse.

Jay shakes his head "to late " jay said and walked away, this time jungwon didn't stoped him . "I know I deserve this " jungwon said and stayed awake all morning,  he couldn't sleep .

Jay didn't know what he was feeling a lot fo anger and different emotions, he goes to heeseungs room and decides to sleep because they will go back to Korea.

'What should I do?'.

.

Thank you.