no.18

' thirty minutes...okay' jay thought. He just Hope's that no one is better than him and him only.

Now they all were waiting, jungwon was alone, to shy to approach someone and to talk to him. Jay from apart he would keep on looking at jungwon, he doesn't know what is wrong with him but he didn't want jungwon to be alone .

"Jay ...you've been spacing a lot " sunghoon said . Jay shook his hand saying no , again he looks back at jungwon and this time jungwon looked at jay too , they were looking at each other.  Jay took a deep breath and broke the staring contact . Looking at other people and jungwon looks down.  Playing with his fingers because he didn't know what to do .

Time passes by  and it was finally the time for them to race for fun , like they did back in Korea.

In one big screen some names appeared. It was who with who will race . 7 people were form Korea and 7 from Japan.

Japan    -      Korea

88       -         77
21       -         01
95       -         98
42       -         99
23       -         02
85       -         57
03       -         04

They all read their numbers, jay doesn't know with who he will race , he only knows his number . The first ones who went to race were number 88 with 77 .
Jay didn't care who will win but ofcourse he will be happy if his team won .

A lot of screamings when 88 and 77 got in line , they all go ready , the game is about to being. Jay was watching them race but he still would take glances at jungwon, seeing jungwon feel excited and a smile on his face . 'He is good now ' jay thought, he was worried that jungwon might be sick but he isn't. 

After 10 minutes , and number 88 won , most people here were for Japan so they cheered a lot . Number 77 was sad now, his friends went up to him and told him that it's okay and it happens and that nobody is perfect.

"Oh shit it's you heeseung " jay said and heeseung widened his eyes . "ME??I didn't know that oh fuck " heeseung said and goes in line now , getting ready for the race. Heeseung is attractive so a lot of girls fangirls over him , he would smile at them and they would drive crazy . "Heeseung you can do this !" Jay said to heeseung, giving him power . Heeseung nods at him , putting his helmet on .

Number 21 with 01 now is going to go against each other . 01 is heeseung.
They started to drive now , going really fast .

Jay looking up in the screen this time , it's his friend who is racing , he prays that his friend will win . Jay had trained him . After some minutes and the race ended and at the end heeseung won.  A lot of cheering that heeseung didn't expect to have for him . I guess heeseung is popular among girls.

Now its 1×1 , both teams the same . It doesn't matter who wins here just for fun. And others raced the same. It was Jay's turn this time. 

Gulping, feeling his throat become dry. Jungwon looks at him and he only nods , telling jay that he will do it , that he will win . Jay didn't said nothing at him,  only gave him a look that you can't understand what kind of emotions did he had on his face .

"READY" One boy on the speaker spoke .

Jay and number 23 went in line , when jay looks at his left , he widened his eyes , his rival here was K .
K only gave him a smile .

Girls looking at jay , falling in love with him .

"ONE ....TWO ......THREE...GO "

They started to drive. 
Driving fast.  Surprisingly K was a good racer and he was the first one now . Jungwon looking anxious, heeseung and sunghoon hoping that jay will win , at the end of the game , K had won.

Jay was mad at himself, he wanted to win ofcourse why did he lost , k is so good at driving.  "Its okay jay " his friends told him , K waves at him and dissapeared on the crowd. People cheering.

Jungwon felt bad for his ex .

The next ones were number 85 with 57 and after them it was jungwons turn to race . They were going against each other.  Jay had sat down somewhere, he still was angry that he lost but he couldn't do nothing about it .

After some times, number 57 won . They were happy . Jay looks up on the screen and he saw that its jungwons turn now , look at him and he saw jungwon getting ready , no one around him , riki and sunoo probably forgot to come here .

Jay got up and approaches his ex . Jungwon looks at him, feeling shocked of why jay came to him right now. 
"You can do it ...win " jay told him and left . Jungwon took them in his heart, the only hope that he had right now it's to win , since jay lost and jungwon really wanted to win because even jay told him that , his ex .

Going there on the line , seeing a lot of people, more than usual, looking at his right and he saw one boy . He looks at jungwon with a poker face on , looking scary . Jungwon shakes his head and got ready, looking one last time behind him at where jay is , jay only gave him a thumbs up. 

"ONE ......TWO......THREE......GO" .

Screamings , cheerings , it was the last ones who are racing for tonight. Jungwon tried his best , driving , going the same . Then number 03 was the first one , jungwon felt disappointed , but he didn't gave up, Jay's words hitting him and he now was the first one , jay looking on the big screen, making him smile .

Then it was one big turn right , jungwon isn't good at turning so he lost here and number 03 now was first . One more loop till the finish .

They were driving going more close to the end , jay watching them, hoping that jungwon will win .

It ended , people were screaming and cheering.

.

Thank you.
(Ps. this in my mind sounds better lol , the way I imagine it but I cant write it that good ).