no.31

At the end of the game , K had won .

Jay wanted to scream really loudly , he didn't even stoped his motorcycle, throwing it on the ground making it to break , taking the helmet off and run away, others were to busy cheering for K .

"You wait here I'll go to him " heeseung said to sunghoon and sunghoon nods . Heeseung went to jay , following him . God knows where jay was going. He was only running and tears rolling down his face . Wiping his nose with his palm , he stops near one wall at the parking and placed his palms on his knees and stared to cry .

Heeseung went there with him "jay..." heeseung said quietly, not wanting to make jay more angry . "Go away " jay said with a husky voice,  sniffing.
"But....its nothing...you just lost ...you'll win other time-" heeseung said and jay cut him . "Theres no other time ......and I'm angry for other reasons " jay said with anger tone .

"Then why.." heeseung said,  trying to make his friend to feel good and to calm down .

Jungwon, when he saw that Jay run he followed him too , staying there ,hiding so they dont see that jungwon is listening to their conversations.

"Its jungwons fault " jay said , starts to cry again, making crying noises , jungwon eavesdropping them , this sentence hurts for jungwon.

"Why......he didn't do nothing " heeseung said, placing his hand on Jay's shoulder but jay took it off . "You dont know nothing " jay said pushing heeseung away . "How the fuck I don't know nothing and you cheated on him first so it isn't jungwons fault " heeseung said,  he isn't wrong here even though Jay is feeling bad . Jungwon also didn't want to listen to them but he still did , he wanted to know more.

"No......you dont know nothing.....JUNGWON CAME HERE TO RUIN MY LIFE....I know that for sure ....but I didn't do nothing wrong " jay said , eyes red ,nose red . No one around them .

"THE FUCK....I'm sorry cuz you're my friend but you literally cheated on him " heeseung said this time getting mad at his friend.

"He came here , played with me and made me to lose the game because of him , because he was on my mind since the first day " jay said .

"Maybe he came to take revenge of what you did .....I'm not blaming him " heeseung said.  Jay goes to him and grabs him by his collar yelling at his face "I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT ON HIM .......IT WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING OKAY" jay said , scaring heeseung and jungwon .

Jungwon biting on his nails, feeling nervous about this.  It's TRUE,  jungwons plan succeed,  he ruined Jay's night , but why does he feel bad about it .

"BE MORE CLEAR " heeseung yelled this time,  talking his hands off of his collar .

"That morning ........I don't fucking know who the fuck was that bitch....I ONLY REMEMBER WAKING UP WITH JUNGWON YELLING AT ME AND HURTING ME BECAUSE I CHEATED ON HIM .....I DIDN'T..." jay said , running out of breath.

"She was a girl next door and she probably liked me or something.....that morning I was asleep and she came to me acting like we slept just to break us "  jay said and heeseung felt bad for his friend.

"Hyung......please trust me.....i Loved jungwon a lot .....i did a lot of things for him only to make him mine......please hyung trust me .....why would i cheat on someone who I loved for 4 years and was to shy to approach him and even got rejected by him a lot of times......I would never cheat on him " jay finished the sentence, taking deep breaths, tears drying on his face .

"YOU CAN ASK THAT BITCH....SHE WILL TELL THE TRUTH " Jay yells again. "Shhh...I understand now....please stop ...I know now that you didn't cheat " heeseung said and hugs his friend.

Jungwon knows everything now , crying , muffling his noise , he was about to leave but he accidentally stepped on a can and it made noise . Jay and heeseung looks there and jay saw jungwon running away .

"Oh fuck " jay said and chases jungwon from behind.  "STOP " jay yelled , getting mad at jungwon because he listened to them . He didn't want jungwon to know the truth .

"I SAID STOP " Jay said and grabbed jungwon by his wrist , making him to turn around, face red , you can see that jungwon cried too . " are you glad now ." Jay asks him ,still holding his wrist really tightly.

"What'" jungwon ask , to scared to look at Jay's face .

"ARE YOU GLAD THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH.......why did you eavesdrop us ...huh" jay said,  face close to jungwons . Jungwon didn't said nothing "let me go please " jungwon said, trying to take his hand away form his .

"You're hurting me" jungwon said with a sad voice,  looking on the ground, he looks so small at this moment. 

"Jay ...let him go please....no one is with fault " heeseung said to his friend, taking his hand away from jungwons.
Jay looks at jungwon running away,  tripping on his way .

"Please...calm down because people are looking at us " heeseung said,  tapping Jay's back lightly. "Can I come at yours?" Jay asks and heeseung nods , jay didn't want to go back to his room because he is Sharing it with jungwon.  Tomorrow they will leave back to Korea .

Jungwon who was running, he bumps into sunoo , making his friends more worried now "ah jungwon are you okay?" Sunoo asks , holding him .

"No....let me go now please " jungwon said and ran away. 

Not knowing where to go first, back to the hotel room or somewhere else .

.

Thank you.