Final

"Hyung...I'm fucked up " .

Heeseung looks at him , getting confused, they were just hanging out and jay had to do something and now he says that he's fucked up "what happened?" Heeseung asks .

"Jungwon.......I made him to cry and left him alone " jay said , having a sad face on,  heeseung looks at him and sighs "let's go talk somewhere " heeseung said and they hops on Jay's motorcycle and drove to one place , so they can sit down and talk . Getting out from the motorcycle and they went to sit down, it was a grunge place where teenagers skate so they sat somewhere away from it so only they are there .

"What exactly happened?" Heeseung asked , at least he should know what happened first and to give him advices .
Jay looked down on his shoes , swinging them "you know that night when jungwon heard us " jay asked heeseung and heeseung nods "yeah...what about it ?" He asks .

"So um ....jungwon wants me to forgive him and he said that he still loves me " jay spoke , not really knowing what he was talking but this is what he heard from jungwons mouth. Heeseung looks at him with his eyebrows raised "so did you forgive him ?" Heeseung asked and jay shook his head saying no. "Why?" Heeseung asks , looking at jay and Jay was looking somewhere else , not facing heeseung.

"Because he made me cry back then ....its his turn " jay said like its nothing.

"But jay.......that was back then and ......if I was in his place I would did the same because you didn't told him back then the truth " heeseung said to him . It's true , jay only said to him that it's a misunderstanding, he at least should have told him everything.

"I dont care......I still hate him " jay said , getting mad at no one . Heeseung looks at him with a poker face on "there's nothing to hate him " heeseung said , they should just made out already, heeseung knows that jay still loves him but the hate that he had for him for not believing doesn't let him to go back to jungwon.  He is stubborn

"Yes I do......he made me feel a lot of things those days and made me jealous and all and now he comes to me asking for one forgive " jay said .

"I think you're wrong .....listen...why would he make you jealous if you hate him" heeseung said , looking at jay , trying to convince him . "Did I said that I got jealous?'" Jay asks and heeseung nods . This time jay looks at him .

"How would you feel if jungwon had a boyfriend ....would you still be jealous and want him back to you?" Heeseung asks . Only by the thought of it jay got jealous,  biting on his lips , not talking but heeseung noticed that he was mad and smiles .

"I'm telling you jay...you love him ." Heeseung said.

Jay thought....thinking of jungwon and their memories together, he knows everything is fucked up and they had one stupid hate for each other but also loved each other.  Comes to it , jay said that their relationship is hate-love one so that means he still loves the younger one .

Jay looks at heeseung "I'm dumb.....I do love him " jay said and felt excited about it . How can jay not love him , he spent all this time with jungwon, and tried to make him his ,at the end of the day he did made him his but after all those misunderstandings they separated....its time to clear things I guess.

"What will you do now?" Heeseung asks with a smirk on his face ,knowing really well what goes on in Jay's mind . Jay smiles at him and got up "thanks hyung " . He says and got up , running away , he didn't even took his motorcycle and ran away, it wasn't that far away at where he left jungwon, after running he went to the place that he left jungwon but jungwon wasn't there . Jay took deep breaths because he run out of breath "where is he?" Jay said to himself, scratching the back of his head , getting frustrated.