no.27

'One day I'll solve them' . Jay thought and ate the food that was in front of him .

"So ....what do you want to do today?" Sunghoon asks with a food in his mouth , jay waits till he chews completely and spoke "I dont know...what will you do?" Jay asks him .

"I have no idea too thats why I asked you.....its so boring staying inside and with you ew" sunghoon said , "shut the fuck up " Jay said,  rolling his eyes at sunghoon.  They were quite now , eating in peace.

"Wanna go to a club tonight, me you and heeseung hyung " jay said , letting sunghoon to think "yeah but I'll take jake with me too " sunghoon said . Jay didn't want to because he wanted to be only a night with the boys but he didn't want to break this to his friend so he agreed "sure take him with you....make sure you dont lose him " jay said .

"I will not....I love him a lot " sunghoon said and continued to eat . This brings back memories to jay , looking quite now and kinda sad. He loved jungwon a lot too but he lost him .

Flashback:

"If you love him then go ask him out " heeseung have said to his friend jay .

Jay had a favorite person , watching him every day ,making sure he is safe but he loves him , he have feelings for him . "He is straight " jay said to their friends before but they still made jay to confess to jungwon. 

He was grateful of his friends that made him to tell jungwon the truth, even though jungwon have said no in the first try jay didn't gave up and at the end of the day jungwon agreed , it's not that jungwon doesn't love jay he isn't attracted to boy but jay changed his mind I guess .

.

"I love you " .

Jay have said this sentence a lot of time , he have used the word 'love' to jungwon a lot of times , he loves the younger one a lot .

.

"Jungwon.....I wanna be with you forever ...promise me " .

End of flash back :.

.

" why are you smiling?" Sunghoon spoke and made jay to stop having flash backs , looking at sunghoon with a smile on his face " nothing.. continue eating and let's go " jay told sunghoon, he have finished so he is waiting for sunghoon to finish .

"Okay done " sunghoon said and jay got up , making sunghoon to walk fast and walk together with him " are you okay?" Sunghoons asks.  "Yeah.." jay replied. He doesn't look okay . A lot of thought were going in his mind .

Arriving there , closing the hotel door and jay throws himself on the bed "I'll sleep cuz I'm tired and tonight we will race " jay have told sunghoon and sunghoon nods . He goes out and let jay alone in the room to sleep .

.

Time to wake up , opening his eyes and getting ready, he had slept enough, full with sleep . Heeseung and sunghoon were already in the room, scaring jay "shit....at least tell me next time " jay told them and goes straight to the bathroom to get ready.

Waiting for him to be ready and to go there,  "also...those days will be the real race " heeseung said , jay was styling his hairs and sunghoon eating candies. "When exactly?" Jay asks , getting nervous about it and excited. "I think tomorrow " heeseung Said .

"WHAT???" Both sunghoon and jay said at the same time,  getting surprised by it "I'm not ready....what do I doooo" jay said,  panicking. "Calm down....its not today "heeseung said .

"Yeah but still....fuck..I really hope I win " jay wished , he loves racing so if he loses he can't imagine how he will feel "you always think of losing ....think of winning sometimes '" sunghoon spoke this time .

"He's right...and what makes you think that you will lose ...we all know that you are the best " heeseung said and gave jay a smile .

"Aw...this sounds cringe but thank you guys...at least i have you " jay says and throws himself to them and hugs his only friends that were always there for him , standing for him. 

"Let's go now " .

They left,  going there as always, they will miss this place soon but still they have  lot of memories from this place .
Going there and greeting people,  smiling and talking. Waiting for the race to start .

Jungwon was still in his room, alone , thinking of what he should do next , he and jay have this kind of relationship but he doesn't like this,  he wants more than enemies with benefits, he knows it's to late now and he hates jay for cheating on him .

"You came here to ruin his life ....remember jungwon just act nice with him till you hurt him " jungwon spoke with himself, checking himself on the mirror and left, locking the door.

Calling his friends so they can be there and have fun with them .

'I hope my plans come true ' , jungwon thought.

.

Thank you.
Tf am I writing idk.