Chapter 1

Destiny always plays cruel jokes on New, this is not the first time when he is feeling his life as a joke.

When his mom was pregnant and expecting a baby girl but the result came out as New A BOY.

New's parents were quite disappointed at that time. When New started growing up his mother always used to dress up him like a girl. At first, he thought " why other boys dresses are so different from his".

But when he understood the difference he refused to wear girls clothes. But that didn't change his mom's attitude towards him. She always treated him like a delicate piece.

She always makes sure to treat his skin with skin cares as girls do in his early days. When New shifted to his higher school he recognised the difference between his body structure and his friend's body structure which is more manly than him.

He then started training himself with lots of exercises as well as he joined the karate classes. At first, his parents got shocked when he asked permission for the same but then they supported him. His father is an army person that's why he also built an in-house gym for his training session, which was afterwards used by New till date.

Even after putting so much effort into his physical appearance still, he somehow looks like a cute and sweet boy. With his long eyelashes, pulpy cute rosy lips, smooth skin and slight pinkish cheeks (especially when he is out in the afternoon sun) not only girls but even boys can't stop looking at him.

Every day his routine till now, is getting proposals from both genders and he as a calm and sweet person politely refuse them.

Whatever he tried he can't go over his baby image and that's where everything started.

He wanted to change that image so badly that he unknowingly put his name on the blacklist of the school biggest wolf.

He didn't mean to do it that time. Well, he was just trying to save his friend's ass from getting bullied by this wolf. He wasn't aware of the person because he never paid attention to these gangsta things.

And then 2 weeks ago, he was there in front of three cruel boys who looks likes some kind of army with that built and handsome looks, but New won't be back out that easily.

He stood there looking into the wolf eye with a Cold gaze. He didn't even blink his eyes as if challenging him to bring on.

He almost make a fist to throw a punch on the wolf's face if he attacked him, but the first move never came and they ended up staring at each other.

Since that day he thought his life going to change. Like his school's fellow students are going to bully him or didn't going to talk to him or help him. And yet again he was wrong because nothing changed for him.

He is still getting proposals, which he is rejecting with that polite smile of his. He is having his calm and peaceful life back.

It's like that chaotic day never happened. Like it's the unrealistic dream he saw in which he faced a crazy yelling dean and not to forget the wolf.

His friend who made chaos that day is still having his fractured hand. For which New feels pity for him and whenever he sees his friend the pair of sharp eyes popped into his mind.

He tried every possible way to erase them but no use. Now New is hoping not to see them again in his whole life. The reputation those wolves have as per that New don't want to cross paths with them ever again.

New is having lunch with his friend Off right now. He is still whining about his broken hand. On the other hand, looking at his friend's whining New is laughing hard.

That's when he noticed that wolf standing in the garden area exposed to The Sun. He is looking more handsome and his tan skin is shining like he is radiating light from his skin. He looks like he is The Sun.

New is stunned at his thoughts.

He is shaking his head roughly to erase that thought. Off noticed that and said,

Off - "Dude, if you keep shaking your head like that you will end up having none"

Which cost him a smack on his head.

New chuckled looking at Off's stupid at the same time funny face. They both were so engrossed in their bickering that they fail to notice the pair of sharp eyes on them from far apart.