Chapter 17

Gun hugged Off and he return. "we came here to check on your friend, how's he doing now?" asked Off.
When he did Alice and Mild shared a look.

Gun smiled brightly "You can see (pointing at Krist), he is good now just weak may be. come on want to join us? we have extra controllers, here you can use this one "

when they both were chatting Nicky stood up and walk towards them.

Nicky -"Please come in, have a seat"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Third-Person POV:-

New at some point felt annoyed seeing Krist this close to Tay.  He never felt this annoyed looking at anyone before. He didn't even feel like staying there looking at them. When he was above to go out, for some reason Singto hold his hand.

New look at him and he can see the worry in his eyes. He already noticed red eyes and swollen face of Krist but it can affect this much on Singto, he didn't even think about it.

Off and Gun already started playing while Gun sitting on Off's lap which garb Alice and Mild attention. They both went to the couch and sat on opposite sides of Tay and Krist. Nicky sat on his earlier sit besides Off now.

Alice and Mild are glancing at Off and Gun from time to time and then looking at others...

It was so awkward silence till Tay get up and move towards New and Singto.

This whole time, Krist only noticed the hand which is holding New back. He didn't notice the worry in those eyes which are constantly looking at him he too started feeling annoyed.

He got up too and started walking with Tay, with his eyes fixed on that holding hand.

New avoided eye contact with Tay and started looking everywhere else... That time he noticed where Krist is looking and hurriedly he pull his hand out of Singto's grip.

Singto looked at New and was about to say something to him when Tay interrupted

Tay:- "Hi, come join us"

New and Singto stood without a word looking at him. New is still feeling annoyed looking at Krist standing beside Tay that close.

He said nothing and just walk towards where Alice and Mild were sitting. Leaving Singto with Tay and Krist.

Tay just felt bad from inside that New didn't even greet him back, but still, he smiled and left saying "I'll check on Arm"

Now only Krist and Singto are left alone. Krist is still looking at New and Tay from afar. As he was standing near the door he can able to see the hall and front yard easily. He knew that Tay is sad and this time he didn't even know the reason for New's behavior.

New never disrespects anyone for any reason. If you being an unknown person greet him he will greet you back. He is that kind of person. Then why did he ignore Tay like this today?

Krist was so lost in his thoughts that he completely forgot the other person's existence near him.

Singto was looking intently at him, observing him.

Singto:- "Why are you staring at New and Tay?"

Krist just blurted out:- "Trying to figure out"

Singto asks in a curious tone:- "What?"

This time Krist look back at him and saw many emotions in those eyes. He somewhere felt relaxed near Singto.