Chapter 15

Gun smile thinly - "yeah he is, don't worry"

Then left.

New - "I didn't mean to hurt him"

Singto - " so do I "

They both look at each other.

And said in the union - "we need to talk"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Third-Person POV

Singto and New started walking side by side without saying a word for some time now.

Then New broke the silence

New - "I didn't mean to hurt"

Singto - "me too. I wasn't even aware, else I would have stopped him"

New - "it's not like it was my fault"

Singto - "true, but why do I feel like a guilty one here"

They stopped and looked at each other

Singto - "who are you referring to?"

New said innocently - "Tay, but who are you referring to?"

Singto arched his one eyebrows - "Tay??? As in Tay Tawan?"

For which New nodded his head.

Now New folded his arm - "now mister tell me who is that person?"

Singto - "it's Krist... One of them... But.. I... Ahhh... never mind"

New look confused - "care to explain?"

Singto nodded and lead New to sit on one of the benches in the canteen garden.

Singto - "I don't know... How and why this happened... Please don't judge me"

New - "I know you Sing... Just tell me now... What happened"

Singto took a deep breath and started telling New everything. How did he see Krist sitting on his chair then what happened to him when he took Muffin for the first time in his hand. What he came to know about his allergy. How Tay came and what they talked about.... Everything....( Except in which Tay mentioned his feelings for someone.).... He told New everything.

New - "so is he fine now?"

Singto looks up - "I don't know. That's why I stopped Gun and asked but you saw how he reacted."

Singto looks sad.

New look down in his open palm - "sorry, he reacted like that because of me. I guess"

Singto look up with a questioning look - "why?"

New took a deep breath before saying....

New - "ahhh, when you left after that we went to the canteen and then Gun came and ask for permission to join us. Which I accepted but Alice and Mild weren't that happy about it.

Still when they join I notice Mild ask Off to sit in between her and Alice. Which, you know why right? (For which Singto nodded)

They both actually ignored all and doesn't even give any chance to talk Off with Gun.

I was just looking at them un-amused until as usual, one girl came to me with a shy smile and this time rather than me rejecting her Alice ask her to sit between me and Tay.