Chapter 12

Krist put his hand on Tay's shoulder - "wow, he is ferocious if he wants."

Arm - "not even a lunch? It was just fucking lunch"

Nicky - "see I told you they are hard to please"

Krist - "you.....my friend..... Are doomed "

And all others started laughing at Tay.
Tay smiled and nodded but then he stared at the door from where New left.

Tay to himself in mind - "so I was correct, not even a friend..... Huh?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Third person's POV -

When everyone stopped laughing Tay and Krist share a look and then start staring at Gun.

Gun felt the stare then looked at them in confusion.

Arm - "why are you guys looking at him like that?"

Gun nodded without saying anything.

Krist without averting his gaze - "he is yet to answer our question"

Gun understood what Krist meant and felt his cheeks are getting hot, he cover them using both hands.

Arm looked confused at first then suddenly he remembered and join Tay and Krist in staring at Gun.

Arm folded his hand and put them on the table - "right, so tell us"

Nicky is still confused so he said.

Nicky - "guys I know I am smart, but still you have to explain to me what's going on because I lost somewhere in between "

Everyone rolled their eyes except Tay. Gun look at Nicky unamused.

Tay smirked and said continuing looking at Gun - "our baby here, is totally head over a heal for someone, and we as parents wants to know when, where and how it happened?"

Nicky smiled mischievously - "Ohhh, yes Gunniee, tell them your LOVEEEEE STORRRRY"

Gun felt annoyed because of Nicky's teasing.

He started hitting Nicky - "this is happening because of you, if you hadn't had told them in the first place they wouldn't have started interrogating me like this"

Arm - "so you planned to hide it from us"

Even Tay and Krist arched their eyebrows.

Gun stopped hitting Nicky and he sat straight looking at his untouched food.

Tay - "you still don't want to tell us?"

Krist with a little bit of disappointment - "since when did you start hiding things from us?"

Tay put his palm on Krist's hand and then shook his head looking at him.

Gun is still looking down, his face turns red like a tomato it even reached his ears and they turn red.

Tay in a soft voice with a smile said - "it's ok when you are ready. No one will force you"

Arm - "but.."

Tay looks at Arm and just blink his eyes while nodding for one time as if saying "it's ok".

Arm open his mouth to say something but closed it after saying nothing and nodding back towards Tay.