Chapter 11

Mild - "then why are you so concerned about his happiness?"

Off - "I just like his smile, when he is happy he gave his brightest smile with dimple"

After listening to this answer other four cringed and gave a massive throw up gesture.

In return, Off showed his middle finger.

They teased Off more after that before going to bed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Third Person POV -

It's Monday morning. New, Alice, Mild and Singto are already sitting in his place in the classroom waiting for Off.

In the meantime, they all were discussing their group project which they have to submit next month.

Everyone else also chitchatting, it was lively.

Suddenly Off come running towards them with a bright smiling face.

He took some time to breathe before shouting in excitement - "they are coming"

Mild and Alice asked together - "who?"

Off (took another long breath) - "the wolves"

After hearing Wolves name it becomes pin-drop silent.

Now everyone in the classroom started staring at Off.

Just then they noticed the teacher come.

Off settled himself beside Singto at his usual place.

Other students started whispering, it's odd to see those guys at this hour that too in the classroom area.

New, Singto, Mild and Alice all stared at Off, in expectation of more information.

Here Off smiling stupidly and waving his hand to someone. They also noticed suddenly the room became quiet again and they all look at the entrance where Off is looking.

Gun and Nicky are walked into the room followed by Arm and Krist.

Gun smiling back at Off and waving his hand back to him. Others are just looking at where New and everyone sitting.

They started walking towards them.

They stood in front of the students who were sitting behind New and his friends.

They all got scared and immediately collected their stuff and settled themselves at other chairs.

(The classroom structure)

When a teacher is about to ask them what are they doing? just then Tay walked in with the dean

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When a teacher is about to ask them what are they doing? just then Tay walked in with the dean.

Everyone paid respect to him while Arm, Gun, Krist and Nicky settled themselves behind Mild, Alice, New, Singto and Off.

When its you..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें