Chapter 5

Tay shook his head - "it's true guys, deal with it"

To which both Gun and Nicky gasped. And then started to run to hit their friends. Who already ahead of them running and laughing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Third-Person POV -

Alice, Mild and Singto all are still confused about what Gun did. They all are not convinced still they accepted the deal just because they didn't want any trouble with those guys. Especially when they know that Gun is The Child of their gang.

On the other side Off is absolutely clueless about this fact. He still thinks that all his friends accepted Gun's request wholeheartedly.

When lunchtime came, no one dare to move and all stared at New.

New was lost in his thoughts about Gun's behaviour.

Alice who is sitting next to him noticed that and she signalled to Singto and Mild. When both of them noticed the same, Singto cleared his throat.

New came back to his senses because of that.

Off who is sitting next to Singto stopped packing his stuff and offered him water which he took and drank.

Singto - "thanks"

Off struggling with his backpack chain - "aren't we going to eat today? I am starving"

Mild - "sure let's go, even I am hungry after using all my brain cells," said with little annoyance to which all nodded except Off.

Off started walking toward the door - "why? the lecture was easy today as compared to other days. Even I understood"

Mild pointed at Off and asked - "is he for real?"

New and Singto nodded.

Mild ask unbelievably - "didn't he get that maybe they are getting back on him because of that one time fight, which cause him a fractured hand for a month?"

New with submission said - "yes, he is too good for the world "

Mild threw her hand in the air giving upon her friend.

Singto - "he is bad at guessing people and that's why we are here for him."

Alice - "yeah we are, anyways let's go or else he'll walk himself in those wolves den"

Everyone nodded and started walking out following Off.

---------------------------------------------------------

[After a few days.]

Alice's POV -

I finished my dinner with my friends from my hometown. They had some work here and I totally forgot about the time while chatting with them. After I send them off notice the time and trust me, I am doomed.

It is getting dark and I don't have any idea if I could make up back in time. I should have listened to New when he offered to company me here. I thought I could manage but now I am regretting my decision.

Sometimes I can't get myself, why I have to act so brave in front of the person who knows who I am in real.

Now I am in the middle of some random place and it's hard to find any cab here. As usual, I forgot to charge my mobile and its battery is about to die. What should I do?