Chapter 4

After walking some steps I turn around to see that he was still standing there looking in our direction with a smile. Is he smiling at me? Really? Since when? I have never seen him smiling at others other than his friends.

Hell, he is smiling and that too LOOKING AT ME. FUCKING REALLY? WHY?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Third-person POV -

It's a new day today, but New is pretty much scared to go back to school. Well, he is sure the doctor must have reported Dean about yesterday's mess.

And he is 110% sure that Dean is going to cut him into the pieces and going to enjoy a blood bath.

The last time when he met him he scolded him for the fight which never happened. As per him, he was just giving New instructions to not cross paths with those guys ever again.

Now he knocked down five of the boys that too from other class. It's stressful for him, he is thinking "I want my peaceful life back".

When he went downstairs he saw Mild sitting on the couch with Alice, Singto and Off.
"Was there any group meeting scheduled early morning?" He didn't remember any group chat where they talked about it.

For the answer, all four just shook their heads.

None of them said a single word to him they just took their bags and start walking while New started following them.

After sometime

Off exclaimed while looking at New - "Dude, tell me yesterday was a dream. You didn't fight with those boys"

Off now looking at others - "Shiyaaa, I still can't believe he did that"

Alice just shrugged- "I knew he is capable of doing that. That's why I didn't stop him"

Singto without any expression is just walking and minding his own business while Mild on the other hand just listening to Off and Alice.

When they all were at the school gate suddenly Off side hug New and start begging in a spoiled tone- "Can you please teach me a few tricks. Please, please, please, please. Pretty please na".

To which New laughed at his antics and node as yes while patting his head.

When New and his friends entered the school they heard the few students gossiping about yesterday's fight. Because of which New became tense.

This time Singto put his hand on his shoulder and patted it. "If something happens we are with you. Remember, You are not at the fault."

New's lips lifted and he smiled at him while nodding.

Suddenly Gun jumped in between them flashing his cute dimple smile.

"Hi, guys," he said

Everyone got startled by this act and no one could able to process even to give a polite reply to his gesture other than Off.

Off - "why are you here? "

New and Singto were the first ones to get back to their senses. Singto hit on back of Off's head while looking like

" really? That's how you are replying?"

On the other hand, while looking at Off I said in my mind
"I wish he didn't even try to do that"

To which Gun chuckled and said as if he read New's thoughts
"Well, at least he replied to me. (pointing at Off) but you all (now pointing at New, Singto, Alice and Mild one by one) yet to do so"