Chapter 3

Ahhh... I face palms myself for thinking something like that, I stood up and left the place without taking a second glance at half-eaten food as well as my confused friends.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
New's POV -

I walk directly back to class and started reading a comic book to distract myself from my thoughts. But no use, I can still feel his gaze on me. His smile, his laugh, his eyes.... Ahhhhh... Stop it New....

I shouldn't have to think like that even in my mind. He is not cute.... No... HE IS NOT CUTE....

I started pulling my hair, right now I am feeling so messed up. For the last whole month, this guy haunted me almost every night and now. It's like he is spelling his magic on me every time he sees me. I don't want to see him again, NEVER EVER AGAIN.

Why do I suddenly feel so worked up? I am so engrossed in my thoughts right now that I almost missed four pairs of worried eyes on me.

I looked up that's when Mild put her hand on my forehead.

Mild - "Are you ok New?"

I just nod to her question

Alice - "Then why are you looking so red? Are you sure? You are ok"

Again I nod

Singto - "I guess he is having fever, we should go to the infirmary "

This time when I tried to shook my head they all agreed to Singto and almost drag me to the infirmary.

The doctor started checking me and my friends stayed outside. The Doctor said I am fine nothing to worry and I walk out that's when I noticed that Off and Singto having some arguments with other class boys.

I asked them what happened and they told me that they are misbehaving with Alice and Mild.

I looked at them and said firmly -
New - "look guys they said no. "

One of the guys pushed me with his hand on my chest and asked me angrily
- "So what? I Like her and she is going to be mine soon."

Another one - "you better stay out of our matter else I have to kill you"

That's when Singto pushed the other guy who try to hit me.

New - "back off" I yelled at my friend as well as at those stupid boys.

That's the first time they heard my stern and cold voice. Alice knew about my fighting skill so she pull Singto and Off to her side.

First Guy - "Oohh so you have a death wish?"

I smirk and looked at him with a teasing smile and got into my position. I asked him to bring it on with my index finger.

Just in 5 min, I knocked down all five of them. I know this can cause trouble for me. Especially with the dean but it's ok I know I am not wrong because no one can mess with my family. If they do they have to taste the piece of me.

The Doctor came out and noticed the guys are in bad condition with me in between them. Before I can explain anything. The wolves gang came.

Tay made a shushh sign by putting his finger on his lips which made the doctor hold on to his position.

He looked at his boys, Krist and Arm immediately started pulling those rascals to the infirmary. Where Gun and Nicky stood close to my friends.

My friends stood there as if they are frozen and I, on the other hand, looking at Tay and his guys with confusion.

When they were clearing everything at the same time Tay whispers something on one of those rascals. Then the doctor and Tay exchange few words which I can not be able to hear because I was standing a little bit far. As per their body language, I can tell that Tay said something and the doctor agreed to him.

Then they all stood outside of the infirmary when Tay came near me.

Gun and Nicky are still standing close to my friends with teasing smiles. Arm and Krist standing outside the infirmary with hands in their pants pockets.

Tay said with a polite smile on his face - "Go to class with them, everything is sorted"

To which I nodded and looked at my friends whom to pull so that they can follow me. Well, Singto is a person who doesn't like to be touched by others and for some reason, I don't want to touch girls in front of him.  I can't trust Off to leave with those wolves I don't want him to die young after that fight. So I pulled him and as expected others follow us without a word.

After walking some steps I turn around to see that he was still standing there looking in our direction with a smile. Is he smiling at me? Really? Since when? I have never seen him smiling at others other than his friends.

Hell, he is smiling and that too LOOKING AT ME. FUCKING REALLY? WHY?