Chapter 13

Arm gave unamused look to Krist.

Gun - "To whom you are referring then?"

Arm sharpen his eyes, Krist tried to stop his laugh said - "no one Gunniee, just an evil which is chasing angel"

And gave brofist to Tay which he closed happily.

Arm ignored their teasing and start eating his lunch.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Third person's POV -

Singto stopped in their class and slammed his bag on the table.

Off wanted to ask many questions but looking at Singto annoyed he choose to be silent.

Not long after Mild and Alice joined them. Without saying a word they all sat waiting for New.

When New came they all look at him, he gave Off's bag to him and sat in between Singto and Alice his regular place.

When New didn't say anything for 5 minutes.

Singto said annoyed - "aren't you going to say anything?"

New look at him calmly and asked - "why are you so annoyed?"

Singto looked surprised - "really? That is what you want to say? Don't you know what happened in the food court? Are you ok with it?"

Alice - "New even I noticed few things..."

Mild - "which are unacceptable..."

Alice while nodding - "right"

Off looking confused - "in the food court? What happened?"

New smiled and look at Off - "no, nothing happened"

Singto looks at New unamused.

Alice said to New - "we should let him know else he might get hurt"

New - "we were having lunch together. I didn't see anything wrong"

Singto - "and the way that wolf was giving you death glare? What do you want to say about that?"

New - "think in this way Sing, even after behaving this with them none of us kisses the ground yet. Isn't that means they are trying to be good with us?"

For which Off nodded vigorously - "yes yes, Gun also mentioned that they all wants to know us. Especially, Tay, he said that you will like Tay if you know what he is in real"

New pointing at Off - "see guys, they are just trying to befriend us"

Mild - "by invading our personal space?"

Alice - "giving us death glare?"

New shook his head - "common guys, I already told them to ask permission before doing anything ok? So let's end this here"

Singto looks unamused.

New continued - "if you guys think that I am taking sides then think carefully. Since the time Gun came to us at first we thought he might have some bad intentions but after so many days passed he is only being good to us.

Not only that, from time to time they have proven, remember that fight. Do you know why nothing happened or why the dean didn't take any action against me? Because of that wolf, he took the blame on himself.