Chapter 7

Tay almost in a whisper to Krist - "do you think it's a good idea?"

Krist nodded - "he will make sure it will work not only for you but for him too"

Tay look confused - "huh?"

Krist just smirks looking at Arm who is busy teasing Nicky with Gun.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tay's POV -

It's funny to see how everyone is excited and discussing the plan which Arm suggested.

A few minutes back they all were worried and on the verge of crying, now look at them, smiling teasing each other.

I feel blessed to have them in my life. They only knew that I like that person and they are ready to do everything to make it happen.

New, he still looks cute, charming with a handsome yet beautiful smile and his crystal clear eyes with some hint of naughtiness in them. Anyone can die for.

I know he didn't remember me at all, and I can't blame him for that. We were children when the last time he played with me as a friend.

When I saw him for the first time after all these year's, I can't believe that he is the person I used to have a crush on.

You can't blame me for that, because I remember him wearing girls clothes and for some reason, I thought of him as a girl at that time.

That day when Arm told me that some guy tried to mess with him I felt so angry and we all even went to teach that guy lesson, but when I saw him at first I thought he is just look alike.

Even though I wanted to hit him I can't find any strength in me to do so. While looking into his eyes I remembered every single memory I spend with my first crush. I turn every stone to find her but got no luck.

And now those eyes made me travel back in time. Our staring game was interrupted by the dean. He was looking so funny when the dean was lecturing me and him.

The second time I saw him with Off I felt jealous but when the third time I saw him, he sat beside Alice and Mild and the way Alice is being all friendly and close to him I can't stop slicing her throat in my mind.

Even my friends started noticing the difference in my behaviour towards him. At first, when I didn't hit him they teased me saying that "even I can't stand in front of his charm", but now they knew that's it's not about it.

I don't want to become an insane person, that's why I avoided him for some time. But now I can't, I have to find the answer.

I wanted to make sure that it's just a coincidence. Especially after looking at him fighting for them. Till that time he never fought with anyone. Even with Arm, he just pushed him for his friend. He never started fighting. But that day looking at him doing so much for them especially for Alice, I have to make sure he is not that person.

After asking my friend to sort out things about the fight which New did. I directly went to his place when he was still at school, I met his mom and yes I got the confirmation that it's him. My first crush and the owner of those beautiful eyes are the same. I am doomed.

I had a little chat with his mom and that's when I come to know that it was she who used to dress him like a girl. I laughed at her antiques but then I realize that Mild and Alice are staying with them. When in between our chats she got a call and she mentioned their names.