Chapter 10

Arm said after some time - "let's do this so that they won't suspect anything and we can make Tay close to New after every opportunity"

Gun - "like what?"

Arm - "divide and rule policy."

And Arm smile mischievously.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Night when Arm drop Alice - New's home)

Third person's POV -

New's mom, dad, Mild, Off and Singto all are sitting on the couch.
New and Alice walked into the hall confused.

Looking at them coming in, Mild ran towards them and hugged her.

New's mom - "why are you so late? Do you know how scared we all were?"

Alice released a hug and started staring at the floor in guilt.

New - "Ahhh, mom it's ok. She won't do that again, right Al?"

For which Alice nodded.

Alice - "sorry aunty, I promise this won't happen again."

New's mom huffed and then smiled - "both of you stay here today, I'll inform your parents. Ok"

Singto and Off nodded.

Singto noticed the confused look on his friend's face. New hide the fact that Alice came with Arm from everyone.

They all had a little chat where Alice told them how things turn, when she was about to mention Arm's name New interrupted her and told his parents that the person who helped is his friend.

When mom asked them to go to bed, New ask permission for one movie which his dad accepted with a laugh because the way New almost begged for it.

Alice and New sat on the bed with Mild beside Alice. Off and Singto sat in front of them on a chair.

They all were quiet for some time until Alice spoke.

Alice - "New.."

New - "hummm"

Alice - "why you lie to uncle and aunt?"

New - "I haven't told anyone who helped you, not even them (looking at Mild, Off and Singto)"

Alice nodded her head in understanding.

Singto - "is there anything you guys are hiding from us?"

New took a long breath.

New - "you guys came because we couldn't be able to contact her right? But remember after Singto came and we were about to go out to search her, I got a call?"

Everyone nodded except Alice who are looking at New.

New - "that call was from her (pointing at Alice)"

Off - "ohh that's why you said your friend called and said she is on the way and her mobile is dead?"

Singto - "why did you lie?"

New - "Because that time she was with Arm"

Singto arched one eyebrow, Mild just look at Alice in disbelief.

Off with a confused look - "Gun's friend?"

New - "Yes, the person who broke your hand and made you handicapped for a month. The person, the wolf from that gang"