•𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉•

*Best to read in dark mode*

Kny x Gojo female reader.

Please read the characters info to clear things for the book.

Reminder: This book is not rewritten yet by the time i created this was like 2years ago, therefore there's grammar error on this book. Pardon that i don't have time to fix those so try to understand some chapter that has grammatical error.

________________________________

千卂乂

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age:19
Height:6'0 (so sorry short readers)
Hair color: white
eye color: bright blue eyes ( more like an ocean eyes)

Personality:Childish, sympathetic
[other personality she could give depends what type of mood she has.]

➪Character backgound

(Y/N) (L/N) the strongest slayer as a living organism she always covered her eyes with a black blindfold or sometimes sunglasses.

Even tho she doesn't used swords like any other slayer she has a unique breathing technique called the breath of "SPACE" that her every clan possessed with. 400 years ago like the breath of the sun.

➪.Just like tanjiro she also has ancestor that lives in senguko era where that person also met the first inventor of breath of the sun yoriichi.

Who's her ancestor way back then?

of course.

Its Satoru Gojo

___________________________

千尺乇卂

APPEARANCE

Y/n was a tall young woman that has a curvy body and huge breast and considered to be very attractive by many people. She has white long hair. Y/n has bright blue eyes but they're usually covered by her signatured black blindfold or a pair of sunglasses.

While working, y/n wears an all-black one leg dress with a high-neck with matching black high thigh boots. In the past, y/n has worn bandages over her eyes rather than her simple blindfold.

_________________________

ㄒ千乂

➪Breathing type-SPACE(Has eight forms)

Breathing type
-SPACE
(Has eight forms)

Gojo female version As You
Kny character as themselves.

_________________________

千ㄒ卂

Reminder•

From season 1 to season 2 to infinity fortress arc of demonslayer. Kindly reminder that this is a work of finction every scene in anime was included here but the story was a part of my idea.

This will have manga spoiler from starting of chapter 35 if you don't feel reading feel free to not continue.

The female version of gojo here was the exact same that gojo literally has in the manga, she was very prideful and doesn't even think twice.

Extremely scary when she's mad.

This book doesn't have any love interest.

You're only a strong independent woman that demons feared.

This book ain't bias, Every character in KNY deserves love from the mc.

I might include some characters here in jjk for my own will, So shout out for gege akutami for his/her original characters.

I don't include NSFW here, The MC (tanjiro) Zenitsu, inosuke are minors.

If you are a Minor readers, As well might read this so no sexual themes.

I don't control people's mindset if they read, they read sexual themes.

But make sure you know the limitation.

Like i said no love interest.

They saw, (Y/N) like a mother because she is their mentor.

Copyrights or plagiarism of my story cannot be tolerated if this book, Inspired you atleast tag or mention me.

•RULES•

-Don't spoil something from the manga other's doesn't like getting spoiled.
-No inappropriate language.
-No rude comments that can offense the author.
-Don't sabotage other KNY characters
Protagonist.

Only antagonist some if they deserve it.

⚠️ENGLISH WASN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE.⚠️

Strong Woman
@Flatlinecutie

All rights reserved
Started: (2021)
Finished:(2022)