•08•

["NOT EVEN SHE'S BEAUTIFUL SHE IS ALSO VERY POWERFUL~♡︎

["NOT EVEN SHE'S BEAUTIFUL SHE IS ALSO VERY POWERFUL~♡︎."]

STRONG WOMAN

SHE STOOD THERE, Staring at the three boys doing their training. She smiled knowing that she will be the one will protect them at all cost.

Tanjiro's crow flew over your shoulder."Ms. (Y/N), the insect & love hashira wants to have a word with you. Please go to the demon slayer headquarters.." She nodded and patted the crow's head.

Before letting it flew back on tanjiro's shoulder. The crow also told him about the information.

He run towards the female master."Sensei! So your going back on the headquarters."

She smiled and squeeze his right cheek making his face turn crimson red.

"Apparently, I am important business as always.." She said.

"WHAT! HELL NO! YOU MUST STAY WITH US! NO, NO, NO.." Zenitsu overheard their conversation and hugged his mentors waist.

Tanjiro tried his beat to seperate the yellow boy away from his mentor."Zenitsu! Let go of our mentor its rude.."

"Oi! Monitsu! Let go of her!" Inosuke yelled also grabbing zenitsu's haori.

She laughed holding her stomach when the white haired female heard inosuke's mistaken name for zenitsu."HAHAHAH! That's so funny!"

This caused inosuke to blushed and turned around."He is always mistaken it sensei, But when you arrive he suddenly speaks zenitsu's name correctly. I was shocked that time.."

Tanjiro explained to her."THAT PIG! WAS TRYING TO IMPRESS HER OFCOURSE! HE EVEN CALLED TANJIRO'S NAME AS GONPANCHIRO!"

Zenitsu yelled still hugging his mentors waist tightly."HAHAHA! Ohmygod that's so hilarious. You dont need to get embarrased about it inosuke. Its so cute honestly hehehe.."

"Anyways, I need to go." She said and looked down at zenitsu.

"NO WAY! PLEASE STAY! I DONT TRUST ANYBODY WHAT IF YOU CONE BACK AND HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY-"

(Y/N) put her two fingers on zenitsu's forehead to knock him off."He will bef fine. Its only 4hours effect."

"Please, be careful sensei. We also have a mission to take care of..." Tanjiro exclaimed.

She turned around waved at them.

Tanjiro hope that nothing bad will happened to her. But little did he know on their next mission they will encounter lower moon five.