•09•

["How come you're so beautifulmaster (Y/N)?"]

master (Y/N)?"]

STRONG WOMAN

SITTING WITH HER, Foot being stretched out while the hashira was sitting formal, she was just listening for what his foster father saying to the pillars.

"Can you sit fomally?" Sanemi whispered to you with an irritation voice.

You grinned leaning your head to him."Who are you to give me orders hmm?" This words caused his veins to poppes out everywhere..

"Shinazugawa-san. Let her sit what she wants.. I told you stop being a hater.." obanai exclaimed elbowing his fellow hashira.

You giggled knowing that obanai was always the one stopping sanemi whenever he was always trying to slander you.

"And for you my child (Y/N)."

You stared at your poster father making you sighed."I'll leave everything to you to protect tanjiro nd his friends. Including his sister nezuko..."

(Y/N) bowed agreeing to her father's words. Besides she was desperate to protect those kids with all cost. Even it means to kill someone or a demon.

"Dismissed."

All of you just stood up and walked outside.

You stared up in the sky thinking for what future will depend on the young boy tanjiro and his sister.

She was so deep in thoughts staring at the sky without knowing a certain small female was walking closer to her.

Her small fingers tap your shoulder making your attention averted from the sky."Master (Y/N), Do you wanna visit tanjiro and his friends on my butterfly mansion?"

The purple eyed woman said with a very soft voice that can attract someone's attention, her small figure made her look up staring at a 6footer woman infront of her.

"Oh yes please shinobu." You said smiling at the said female.

The insect hashira was very curious about you so her mouth suddenly spoken."How come you're so beautiful and tall master (Y/N)?"

Her words caught you off guard besides tanjiro, she was the second hashira to compliment your beauty.

"I dont know as well. Maybe god has favorites.." You chuckled making his eyelids drop staring dowm on the ground, looking sad.

You titlted you head on the other side. Lookinh so worried for her"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, its just your so tall has slender finger, long legs, amazing curves.." She mumbled looking straight into your eyes."I always insecured about my hands their very small and couldn't even cutt a demons neck as well as my height.."