•34•

"They absolutely despise you."

Strong woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

As long as we bring her back.  ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

TWO DAYS, Before the pillar training was held. The hashira's was planning something still having their meetings by the request of the rock pillar.

Seven of them was sitting side by side in a form of circle, making sure everyone will listen for their future plans.

"We should have atleast two pillars guarding oyakata-sama at minimum." Sanemi offered at first.

"Impossible." The rock pillar replied to his offer.

"Can't you do anything about this himejima-san?"

"I became a pillar when i was nineteen and i have been asking him for eight years. But he refuses to budge."

"He insist that someone as strong as a pillar shouldn't be wasted on the likes of him. It's a problem.."

"I heard that the heads of  ubuyashiki family have never even had a bodyguard before through out history." Shinobu said having a sad expression.

"How about (Y/n)-Sama? I heard that oyakata-sama adopted her years ago she must be guarding her father for years then.." Muichiro.

"You're right but (Y/n)-Sama was no longer here? We lost someone as strong as her.." Mitsuri.

"What's our plan for her?" Giyu.

They stared at the water pillar knowing that he somehow invaded them to know how they will deal at you once they face you.

"The medicine of turning her into a human back was the only option. I already work with tamayo." Shinobu.

"What if she didn't turn back to human?" Giyu added.

The gasp of their shock to thought about that was something else. Could they really killed their mentor if everything takes out of control?

Will they succeed to kill you.

The answer is.

No.