•29•

"If you talk like that, everyone will hates you."

Strong woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

"My precious, student was always my main priorities."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

BY THE NEXT DAY, Reach for their very own eyes, A certain young slayer known as kamado tanjiro, sacrificing his best for training. His out here walking on the bridge while his fellow comrades was trailing behind.

He looks so frustrated, and weak for not eating, or drinking anything in three days straight, perhaps training here was much more harsher than his mentor's training. Tanjiro thoughy about this before he had enough making him stumbled and fell on the lake under the small bridge.

You we're there staring at him from a far having a sympathy look plastered on your face, Well look at that he just passed out. You sighed and jump on the lake diving deeper on the cold water, seeing tanjiro's unconcious self was lying underground. This time you manage to save him for the fourth time in his life, without him even knowing.

Carrying his fragile small body, on your arms, you swam up seeing that the kakushi was there. Having a worried look on their face seeing tanjiro passed out.

"(Y/N)-Sama, we're terribly sorry for this harsh training it's because what oyakata-sama ask for.." The lady kakushi bowed on the ground.

You pursed your lips on thin line, having a calm expression. You aren't really mad about it, but atleast they should just gave him some food or water.

"It's fine, Next time gave him some food to ate, or you'll get some punishment from me." You simply said making them nodded in response afraid of you, You walk away carrying tanjiro on your arms with a disgrace look.

"Dad, What exactly you're thinking this time, that you gave, Tanjiro some harsh training."

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

Biwa started playing, summoning all the upper ranks left. A certain pink haired demon was looking around having a confused look.

'Dimensional infinity fortress, The six eyes was nowhere out of sight.' Akaza thought.

'If i got summoned here, then a upper rank demon was killed by the demon hunters.' His eyes widen in shocked realization hit him, knowing that this saves them a trouble.