•33•

"Even we are aparts, I'm still connected to you."

Strong woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝ Missing those precious days with you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

AS THE FOLLOWING, Days finally occured, lots of changes and plan being set in order to prepare for extreme battle, the thoughts of saving their second master was enough to made them train hard.

A special training session began it was called pillar training. Those who rank lower than pillars trained with them one by one. Pillars had many things to do like protecting their assigned regions, Gathering information on the demons and improving their own swordmanship. But ever since nezuko conquer the sun.

The demon's suddenly stop appearing it was like the calm before the storm. And because of that, pillars only had to focus one night patrol and day training now. As the young slayer sitting straight on this bed.

He was holding his mentor's sunglasses as well as the flute. Tanjiro was feeling empty this days, without seeing his mentor's presence. Regret and sorrow was mixing his emotion to the point that he wanted to explode.

"You miss sensei do you?" Zenitsu mumbled staring at his friend seems like lost to himself.

Tanjiro averted his gaze to him having a sad expression, it was enough for the yellow boy to know his answer making him release a heavy sighed.

"We can take her back don't worry about it." He said tapping the young boy's shoulder trying to cheer him up.

"It's not like we can do anything to save her right now. We need to prepare to face her.." Inosuke added lying his head on the edge of Tanjiro's bed.

"Yeah. More importantly what's with that flute? I notice you carrying that when we first met is that even important?" Zenitsu said pointing athe small metal flute.

Tanjiro pursed his lips into a curled one, hearing the yellow boys's question making him finally smile softly.

"It's sensei's flute it looks normal to see but this has her blue curse energy.."

Zenitsu hummed finally grabbing the sunglasses away from The young slayer's hand, Making him gasped.

"Oi! Zenitsu! Becareful that's sensei's eyewear!"  He exclaimed reminding him.

The yellow boy examined it leaning his right ear. His two friend stared at him completely dumbfounded.

"It has a weird sound? Is this the sound of outerspace?! And what's with this blue flames?!" Zenitsu surprising yelled feeling amazed for their sensei's things.