•15•

"Those Ocean, blue eyes, Glowing under the moonlight."

Strong woman✔︎

"Beauty is everywhere

"Beauty is everywhere."

____________

千乂ㄥ

THE NIGHT DISTRICT, Where the lust of charms of men and women swirl in storm of love and hate.

Yoshiwara, Red light district, Is called the flower district, as the name implies this part of the city is shaped like a flower. Prostitutes living here were either living in poverty or sold out due to loans. They bear a lot of hardship, But in exchange.

They are guranteed, The necessities of life if they can make their way up as prostitutes, They can potentially become part of a wealthy household by getting bought out.

The most prominent among them the 'Oiran' are completely different all together, They are special women who have acquired everything, Beauty, Education, and Performance.

You can't simply meet a highest rank oiran, To gain an audience with them
men have to frequently visit the Red light district, As if they were competing each other.

As night finally came with their very own eyes, The slayers manage to disguised themselves as girls just to get bought,Spy, find uzui's wives, and infiltrate.

Uzui had his disguised as well wearing a kimino with a pattern design having his hair down to, Look more handsome in otherseyes.

"This sure is a lot make up, I hate this." Zenitsu mumbled looking to himself at the very large mirror infront of him.

The yellow boy was already regretting his life to live, Just by looking himself on at the mirror.

"I also hate this clothes, It's too hot for me!" Inosuke complain staring at the mirror, Since he was only besides zenitsu.

"We have no choice, It's part of the mission." Tanjiro sighed staring at his friends back.

"Stop complaining you lowly brats!
(Y/N)-Sama is taking so long to dress. I told the owner here to brought her some special kimono that can attract men and some hostess to get her bought easily." Uzui admitted stratching the back of his head.

"Do you have any plans for that?" Tanjiro asked having a serious look on his face, He kind a worried about their mentor.

"Yeah, If the most wealthy house bought her, She will get easily turn into an oiran like, What i explained we need to find more information about the demon and look for my wives." Uzui sighed he can predict everything will happened.