•40•

strong woman

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝I'm still up for more adventure how about you guys?❞

MONTHS REALLY, gave you a lot of time to adjust on the new world but you really thought that things will be end after the demon slaye corp just wipe out the existing of demons you're greatful enough to save the hashira and other demon slayers life.

You got an invitation from geto so you accepted it and decide to go to tokyo metropolitan jujutsu tech, you knew damn well for sure you're clan still hides a lot of mystery you never got the knowlegde to know more about the gojo clan, because you grew up on your forter father's side that runs the demon slayer corp, if ever things will be quite more difficult task on this following days, you'll make sure to take responsibility on your three students life.

You pack your things ready to go on your nerxt journey a small backpack, is fine perhaps your father is no longer there to scold you to bring more spare of clothes, and you miss that.

"Sensei! Sensei!" You heard tanjiro's voice repeatedly shouting at the mansion, you sighed and slowly walk your feet to only witness Tanjiro, inosuke and Zenitsu waiting for your outside and surprisingly they're wearing the demon slayer corps uniform.

"There's no more slaying here now why are the three of your dress like that?"

"We're coming with you sensei!" Tanjiro said with a worried look on his face biting his bottom lip to prevent himself to be too shy to admit that he's indeed worried.

"Yes! I'm not allowing any man hitting on you without my permission so i'm coming as well!" Zenitsu said pointing to himself as if he's your lover or something.

"Yosh me as well!"

"I'm not a child to be assist by the three of you? I'm strong now now go back there..." You said and roll your eyes.

There's no way your letting your students be part of the invitation you dont like them to come with you, you wanted them to live a normal life and they should stay out of this, you knew damn well that curses will be a more difficult to kill rather than demons.

"Matte! Sensei!" Tanjiro said and hug your waist preventing you to walk away, you halt and stared at the three student giving you such puppy eyes like they're really want to come with you.

You sighed in defeat and just nodded your head slowly that's when the three boys eyes sparkle.

-Tokyo train station-