•28•

"I'm inside your mind, always has been."

Strong woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

"Everything felt so real but then."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

THE SOUND OF, soft wind was maintaining the calm atmosphere for two strongest human, facing each other perfectly sending some weird stares for one another.

You couldn't believe what you were seeing right now. The first six eyes user was here, standing infront of you  for your very own eyes. He had this toothy grinned on his lips like everything felt so normal for him.

Perhaps, how could he be here considering that everyone knows that he died two hundred years ago.

"Don't just stare at me, sweetheart greet your ancestor.." He said walking his ways toward you casually putting both of his hand on his pocket.

You stood there not moving an inch, having the most disappointed look on your face, knowing that you couldn't believe this.

"I'm too shock to greet you, aren't you supposed to be dead?!" You said grabbing his collar pulling him down ward to yours, glaring at the first user. He's six inches taller than you.

"Aren't you too rough?" He chuckled before pushing you away, this gave him an opportunity to raised his pointer finger, making your eyes widen for the familiar gesture.

Reverse technique-red.

Firing it directly, to yours. (Y/N) scoff standing there not even bothering to dodge the attack. Swiftly the void directly hit your direction, instead of hitting your main body. Infinity blocks the void.

Satoru, happily watched for how the red void disappeared from the infinity sucking the energy, gladly clapping his hand."That's a goodgirl.."

"Tch, What was that for?" You asked very annoyed, to the point that you wanted to bury him.

"To test you, infinity shall always be on incase for danger, remember that sweetie.."

He said walking his ways towards you one more time grabbing a hold on your wrist, dragging you slowly all the way to the most foggy place of this forest. The more they walk seems the place got more blurry for your sight.