•11•

["Why do you stand for those who fears and hates you?"]

STRONG WOMAN

STANDING FARTHER, Away from him. He has this intense red pair of eyes staring at you.

You dont exactly know why he's here. Following you like a creep, but something was telling you that danger was only near.

He's cruel, brutal and lives for almost thousands of year without getting old, his interest on you was pissing you off to the point that you wanted to kill him.

"Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what i said." You said having an irk mark on your forehead, you starting to get more annoyed.

Her words was supposed to make him mad, you were the only one to dare spoke to him like that, everyone fears him.

but not you.

"You seems like notice my presence even if i tried, hiding it.." He said trying to move slowly towards you.

You got off guard, activating your infinity incase he planned to do something.

"I have six eyes, I can see everything.." You said and back away a bit since his getting a bit closer to you.

Inside this alley was making everything hard for him. He couldn't sense or tell what exactly you're thinking, her eyes can see everything even on this darkness surrounding them.

His red eyes glow under the darkness feeling the cold wind brushing to their skin, only the people talking far from them was the sound only they are both hearing deep in their canal.

He didn't answered once again the progenitor try to walk more closer to you, You stood there not moving an inch.

You dont fear him.

He should be the one that fears you.

By this time, if he did one mistake move ,you will make sure to trap him on your void.

He held the back of his hand trying to touch your delicate skin, your tall height someone pissed him off a little, cause your a few inches taller than him.

But before his skin even get touch yours.

Something stops between.

His eyebrow arched in irritation looking at the young woman, her lips turn into a wide grinned.

"You can't touch me."