•39•

Strong woman

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝if you're really ready to open it up.

MONTHS HAD, Passed since the incident betweet the big battle from the demon and the progenitor himself you really thought that the world will have a peace, but as far as you remember geto told you about the existant of curses that's taking over humanity as well.

You're glad that tanjiro is healing and getting a bit of his recovery, you scold him when the boy first's thought on his first awoken sleeps was training from you, perhaps tanjiro was so desperate to master the reverse curse technique by the cause of healing, but you told him it takes time to master it.

"Eat this, i learn a bit of medicine for months since i wanted to take care of all on my hands starting today..." You said handling tanjiro some herbal food.

Zenitsu was peacefully slewping on your laugh, because he throws somw tantrums when you decline first at letting him slept at your laugh, he spatted that the demon battle still traumatized him, yet you can't be so cruel to your students. If they experience the tragic life of being a demon slayer so you let him slept on you. He has this flowery background while snore a slight noice.

"Oi! Don't you had enough! get away from sensei so i can replace you!" Inosuke yelled and pulled zenitsu away from your laugh which woken the yellow boy giving him a harsh look.

"SHUT UP! I WAS IN CLOUD NINE AND YOU INTERRUPT ME DIDN'T YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He yelled at inosuke and the two boy started to argue one another.

The kamado siblings had dotted eye while you on the other hand just sat there wearing a grin on your lips, perhaps zenitsu overheard the conversation between you and mitsuri that inosuke loves to snuggle and lay his head on your boobs, which he hated because the boar mask person was near to heaven.

"I heard everyone visited you last day." You started a conversation which made tanjiro tilt his head on the side while giving you a warm smile.

"They did and i was hoping to meet Giyu-san after this.."

"Hmm."

"Speaking of giyu-san have you two talk after his confession?"

"We still do."

"Any marriage proposal?"

"Eehhh.......He did said that he wants to marry me however, i said it's too early for that?"