•23•

"We're strong right? The both of us."

Strong woman✔︎

•Important: So i decided that not only from season 1 to 2 but the plot story will continue until the infinity fortress arc, Yes this will have a lot of manga spoilers.•

I want you guys to witness more interesting plot about this book.

So do you still want to continue reading this story? comment a green flag if you still do.

___________________

千乂ㄥ

TELEPORTING AWAY, From uzui making sure that preventing them to get in danger, perhaps geto was a bit stronger that the nine pillars.

So if there's only person that can face him was you. His breathe has a powerful technique like any others sice it was a bit close to space and sun.

The battle was starting to get more trouble some, your eyes can see through that, Tanjiro and the others was fighting the two upper moon six. As much you want to help them, you still need to resist yourself for doing that.

Oyakata-sama never allows you to infiltrate a mission when it comes to pillars and other strong slayers, he wanted you to control yourself. Let the young ones and the pillar did what they can do.

That's why you didn't wipe out the demon's existant for now, your poster father was planning a reckless plan as usual.

Jumping down for where he was located, making sure that no one was around this place.

You stood there, having serious look flastered on your face, the sound of wind blow was the only thing you can hear, The place was very dark surrounding some wooden house side by side. A shadow figure from a far  can be seen walking its way towards your direction.

The atmosphere was something else, it's too heavy that can make a normal human being frighten, He stood five meters away from you having amused smile.

"Glad you didn't forget about me?" He said, one thing that caught your attention was the clothes he was wearing, it's the same uniform of demon slayer's and has yellow button same as you (geto's jujutsu uniform).

It makes everything flashback on your mind again, knowing that it will never get erased.

"What do you want?" You said straightforward, It's not like you don't trust him before, Well you don't trust him now.