•31•

"My students are watching so i'll show off a bit."

Strong woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

"Terrible, Terrible, She's a villain."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

THE NEXT TIME, They knew was battling this upper rank four demon as well as watching the surroundings trying to find some key to decapitate the demon. It's highly very difficult to kill this demon compared to the other uppermoons.

His ability was something else showing his cowardly side as well, The power this upper moon hold was to seperate his different emotion into demons. Because his true self was a coward demon, hiding his true form on the inside of the main body.

So how could they decapitate him? Simply they need to find where the main body was. The joy, pleasure and the anger demon was the thing he release in order to fought the demon hunters.

*Boom*

The veil started surrounding the entire village, which made the young slayer had a wided eye, seeing its a dark impulsive of a curse energy.

"What is this?"

"To keep the six eyes out of this battle She's way too strong, and in our way. It's better since a pest like her dont need here.." The pleasure demon chuckled answering, him.

Tanjiro somehow felt, an odd feeling boiling through his blood hearing the demon's slander words towards, his precious mentor. It's the same way he felt when daki just killed some innocent people.

"The...fuckk...Did you say? Don't talk shit to my mentor. You dont know her...." Those venomous words slip out from the nicest person alive.

The demon just shrugged his shoulder trying to made the hunter more angrier.

"Crap! Nezuko stay by my side!" The young slayer said, seeing nezuko already transform into her berserk demon form.

He gripped a hold on his nichirin blade pointing the sharp thing to the two demons having a grinned forming on their lips.

'Sensei! Can i do this? Can i defeat another upper moon?' His mind went deep remembering, how much he sacrificed himself to the battlefield between the uppersix and, the rest of his friends.