•19•

["Be Greedier."] - Tanjiro

Strong woman✔︎

"When she calls your name

"When she calls your name. It all fades to black."

___________________

千乂ㄥ

AS MINUTES WENT, passed by everything around, the place was started to make such battle noises. Her prediction was much more than this. Unexpected thing was about to happen.

She can feel on the other sides that tanjiro was busy fighting an uppermoon, (Y/N) run and run trying to locate inosuke and zenitsu.

When she saw a huge hole underneath the ground that almost caused by someone like tengen somehow since he was the only slayer that has two words, Enough to break a ground.

You jumped down landing gracefully like a bird, Everything was a mess and lots of sash of the demon was scattered everywhere, As well as human's.

Your eyes caught tengen, Inosuke, And sleeping zenitsu, What caught her eyes the most when there's two girls that besides the sound hashira.

When Uzui finally notice your appearance from a far, He gasped and run toward you."(Y/N)-Sama!"

He yelled enough for everyone to hear. The two girl followed tengen from behind as well as inosuke and zenitsu.

"I see, You guys rescue the humans." She chuckled adjusting her blindfold before snapping her head toward the two unfamiliar girls.

They tilted their head since they aren't also familiar with her. (Y/N)'s childhood was difficult, The master of demon slayer kept her existant a secret for atleast a decade until she turn eighteen. To keep her safe.

"Tengen-Sama, You didn't told us there's another wife. Did you marry her without any of us knowing?" The girl has black hair tied up with golden-brown bangs hanging loosely, framing her face.

(Y/N) almost choked on her breath hearing this made her embarrased for mistaken her as uzui's fourth wife. As she was about to rant as female girl just hugged her waist tightly.

"UWAH! SOO PRETTY! WHY DID YOU MARRY TENGEN-SAMA. WHEN YOU CAN JUST MARRY ME INSTEAD!" She yelled cutely, Having slight of tears making (Y/N) had dotted eyes.

Makio smacked her arm, Pulling her away from you."Huh!? Do you even know what you're saying dummy?!"

"I mean, Makio-san just look at her beautiful face shape, Amazing curves, slender legs, Literaly wifeu material!" She describeevery inch of her appearance, having drools and then, her eyes landed on the blindfold.